*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2684405-Komaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Komaru  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Komaru

    by: Michele
“So your finally awake now huh. It’s time to give me some answers!” A girl wearing a high school uniform walks up to you. She had short brown hair and wore a white uniform with a skirt way too small for it to be an accident. She held what looked like a megaphone in her hands. “Um, who are you and where am I? And can’t I move my body!?”

She sighs. “If you must know, my name is Komaru Naegi, and I’ve given you a drug that forbids you to move your body. You should already know why you’re here.” You’re so puzzled. “Um, I really don’t know.” “Don’t lie to me! I know you’re working for the Warriors of Hope!” “Warriors of Hope? I don’t even know what that is.” Warriors of Hope? What is she talking about? “Don’t play dumb! The little green haired girl even told me! That’s enough to prove it!” Green haired girl? You don’t know any of this!

“Now it’s time for answers! Where are the Warriors of Hope now!? I know you have information to them!” She was starting to get really angry, but for some reason it looked all cutesy like. “I’m sorry I really don’t know anything! I’m not working for anyone! I’m so confused!” Komaru puffed at you. “Fine then. If you’re not gonna give me answers, then it looks like we’re gonna have to do this the hard way!” She sported an evil grin on her face. This does not look good!

“Remember when I told you that drug made you unable to move. Well it actually makes you do any command I say. For example, stand up!” Your body suddenly stood up like she commanded! This can’t be good! She has full control over your body! “Sit back down.” Your body sat back down. “Now, what can I do to make you talk?” “Wait! I really don’t know what you’re talking about! Maybe you got the wrong person!” You tried and pleaded to her, but it was short lived when Komaru said her next command. “Stop talking.” Your lips shut and you were unable to talk now! “You had your chance. Now it’s time for your punishment!”

“Now what should I do?”

You have the following choices:

1. Lick her very sweaty feet.

*Noteb*
2. Chew on her salty socks.

3. More options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2684405-Komaru