*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2626636-Harry-Potter--The-Chamber-of-Secrets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets

    by: Haro-Haze
Its the second year at Hogwarts and our young heroes have returned to battle new threats, Ron's sister Ginny has joined Gryfinndor, Dobby is trying to keep Harry out of trouble and Draco is the new seeker for Slytherin's Quidditch team. what will happen next I wonder?

1. After learning that the monster from the Chamber of Secrets is only going after impure-blooded Wizards, Ginny takes it upon herself to try and save Hermione before she is the serpents next victim. Shrinking her down for easy concealment until the threat is resolved.

2. Ron and Harry shrink after ingesting Hermione's brew of Polyjuice Potion, meant to change their appearance to that of Crabbe and Doyle. She then notes that it was a poor idea on her part to switch out the more rare ingredients with more common classroom substitutes. Deciding to keep them a secret until she can reverse the effects in fear of being expelled.

3. While in possession of Tom Riddle's Diary, Ginny Weasley writes about her crush on Harry Potter in its pages, resulting in some kind of backlash magic that shrinks the young wizard. As the ink disappears Harry takes its place standing on top of the page, and Ginny decides that for the time being she must keep him a secret until she can find a way to reverse it herself.

4. When Harry and Ron get in trouble at the beginning of the term for crashing the flying car, their "detention" is that they get shrunken and placed in the care of their responsible friend, Hermione Granger until they can learn to be better-behaved students. The car is also shrunken as a possible mode of transporting the two from place to place.

You have the following choices:

1. Ginny Protects Hermione

2. The Polyjuice Disaster

*Noteb*
3. Ginny's Little Crush

4. Granger's Miniature Guidance Program

5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2626636-Harry-Potter--The-Chamber-of-Secrets