*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2693672-Harry-Potter--The-Prisoner-of-Azkaban
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

    by: Unknown
Our heroes' third year of magical schooling at Hogwarts has begun, and the trio face a number of new challenges. Dire portents appear in clumps of tea leaves, a murderer is on the loose, Dementors wander the castle grounds, and a new professor has taken up the ill-fated post of Defense Against The Dark Arts. Trouble is brewing...

1. After the Fat Lady's portrait is slashed in the night by the supposedly murderous fugitive-at-large Sirius Black, Hermione and Ginny decide the only way to keep Harry safe and out of harm's way is to forcibly shrink him and then take turns ferrying him about Hogwarts in secret, for his own good.

2. Furious with Draco for picking on Hagrid, threatening the lovable half-giant's post at Hogwarts and ultimately getting his hippogriff Buckbeak sentenced to death, Hermione decides to punish the contemptible Slytherin by knocking him down a few notches – down to two inches tall, in fact.

3. In an ill-conceived plan to investigate Peter Pettigrew's suspicious appearance on the Marauder's Map, and not wanting to risk being bumped into under his invisibility cloak, Harry uses a transfiguration charm to shrink himself in the Gyrffindor common room for a stakeout.

4. After Ron botches a defensive spell in Lupin's class and manages to shrink himself, the moon-weary professor entrusts Hermione with caring for her miniaturized friend until the accidental curse's effects wear off, but the frazzled witch is already stretched thin with her class schedule.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2693672-Harry-Potter--The-Prisoner-of-Azkaban