*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2613642-The-Arrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2181858
Your brother in need of a housing asks to stay with you. Things are different and changing
Chapter #1

The Arrival

    by: Thatbadwriter
It was last Friday when you'd been roped into letting Tyler stay with you and over the weekend you'd had and overwhelming since of buyers remorse, but the more you reflected throughout your work week and texted back and forth with Tyler you had become excited to see your baby brother again. Well maybe not baby as he was 19 now, but seeing as the last time you'd actually seen him was when you'd left home he was only a stringy 13 year old you couldn't help but think of Tyler as a little kid. Today though you were going to see firsthand the kind of man your kid brother had become. These thoughts buzzed in your mind all day at work and on the way home, but not entirely sure of his arrival time, just that it'd be later in the day as he had quite a drive to make, you tried not to dwell and go about your normal routine when you got home.

Preheating the oven for later and settling in to watch a few episodes of something you successfully killed an hour of time before there was a knock at the door. Your heart leapt a little as you began realizing how anxious you really were as you approached the door. Opening the door you were a bit surprised as you had been expecting your brother but the man standing there was enormous, positively dwarfing you, which was no small feat as you were 6'1, this guy must have been around 6'6, and those muscles were ridiculous as he was easily twice as wide as you with giant pectorals pushing his nipples, the right one pierced, out the sides of a slightly too small tank top. Looking up, you saw a still slightly boyish face adorned by brown partially spiked hair with the odd burst of blue adorning the tips, a small piercing in his left nostril, and two piercings in his right ear, all complimented by a pair of icy blue eyes.

Just as you were about to ask the man who he was he pulled you into a big hug "Hi Tim," he said "again thank you so much!"

"Tyler?!" you were dumbfounded "You look pretty different bro."

"Heh, I guess," Tyler said letting go of you "But kids do get taller you know."

"Well duh, but it's more than that dude you're frickin' jacked " you said before getting embarrassed over how dumb you sounded. "So, um, do you need help bringing anything in?" you asked.

"Nope I got it." Tyler said picking up a duffel bag. Damn was that really everything he had? As he let himself in you looked out into your driveway and saw the rustiest old shit shaker you'd ever seen. "So how about a tour?" Tyler inquired dropping his bag on the couch.

"Sure thing." you answered showing him through your modest abode as he followed closely behind like a curious puppy rather than a huge muscle man. There was the living room and kitchen he'd already seen as the house entered directly to those rooms, leading him down the hallway you showed him your room, the bathroom, a small laundry room, and a cluttered spare room that, when cleared, could serve as his room, but for now the living room's pull out bed would have to suffice.

"Not exactly Taj Mahal." you joked

"No way man, this place is amazing!" Tyler beamed "It's soooo much nicer than my apartment was. By the way do you have anything to eat?"

As if on cue your oven then beeped "Ha, speak of the devil, actually I put a couple of pizzas in the oven for us."

"Fuck yeah! Oh sorry," Tyler apologized, again displaying an uncanny disconnect between his imposing stature and an adorable innocence.

"Hey don't sweat it I'm your brother not your mom," you said dishing up the pizza "now I was thinking we could catch up while eating then maybe watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good to me." Tyler said, as you both grabbed your plates and went to sit on the couch.

Over the next several hours you and your brother chatted about old times and told stories about what you'd been up to in the last few years before settling in to watch an old action movie. As the hour grew late you decided you were ready to turn in for the night and helped Tyler to unfold his bed for the night. You briefly apologized for the lackluster bed and for the second time you found yourself wondering just how bad Tyler'd had it when he said he was just excited to sleep in his first proper bed in a while. On that slightly depressing note you wished your brother a goodnight and went to your room collapsing in bed feeling emotionally drained, but thankfully satisfied with your reunion as well.

---------

The following morning you woke up early in the morning and made your way to the bathroom. After relieving yourself you trudged into the kitchen and started brewing your morning coffee, but when you turned towards the living room you got the shock of your life as you saw Tyler was snoring away butt ass naked, having kicked away his blanket in the night, with some of the angriest morning wood ever jutting out of his crotch. Well, this was a possible wrinkle you hadn't considered in a roommate.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2613642-The-Arrival