*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyler the Unabashed
  2. The Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2623895-Tyler-the-Unabashed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2181858
Your brother in need of a housing asks to stay with you. Things are different and changing
This choice: When Tyler wakes up he's completely unfazed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyler the Unabashed

    by: Thatbadwriter
After managing to regain your composure you returned to your morning routine with the added intention of being extra loud to rouse Tyler and hopefully he'd rectify his state of undress. Setting your mug down rather loudly, and for the third time, your brother began stirring from his slumber. As Tyler sat up, yawning and stretching, he groggily said "Mornin' Tim," apparently completely unfazed and casually conversing as if he wasn't nude and hard as hell. "Mmm that smells really good, I haven't been able to afford coffee in ages." he eagerly mused almost like an excited puppy.

"Uh, sure thing, but...um...could you deal with "that" first." you awkwardly asked gesturing towards your brother.

"Oh yeah, uh sure thing." Tyler responded a little confused before standing up and displaying what was a ridiculously large and toned body as he walked past his brother with his thick 11 inch meat bobbing up and down. As Tyler passed his brother Tim was again daunted by the staggering size of his "baby brother" all accentuated by Tyler's level of self confidence.

As Tyler walked past you and down the hall to the bathroom you just assumed he was just going to use the bathroom before getting dressed, yeah that's it. Returning to pouring yourself some coffee you were abruptly corrected in what was perhaps the most stunning method possible when you heard Tyler loudly grunting and moaning producing the most carnal sexual sound you'd ever heard before he gave one elongated grunt that was unmistakably orgasm.

When Tyler emerged from the bathroom you didn't know what to do with yourself, locked in a state of shock until Tyler joined you in the kitchen and pulled you into a hug as he cooed "good suggestion bro," he all but purred with his enormous nude hard-body grinding into you're back "So where are you're cups? Nothing goes as well with a morning jerk as coffee." he teased.

"They're in that cupboard." You meekly gestured.

"Awesome," Tyler said chipperly as he got himself some coffee and made his way into the small breakfast nook. "So what do you want to do today?" he asked.

Finally mustering up the courage to look at your brother again you turned to him and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2623895-Tyler-the-Unabashed