*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Main Method
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182520-RWBY-Body-and-Identity-Theft/cid/2616690-The-Main-Method
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2182520
Someone is stealing one or more identities of female characters in RWBY!
Chapter #1

The Main Method

    by: SwayingChoice
As we haven't gotten into the story yet, these first few chapters will be the setup. Here are the main methods you can choose from for the thief to use to steal the girl's identities:

Possession: The thief hijacks the body of their target. The original is trapped deep within or removed from the body. (Possible easiest access to semblance and memories.)

Body Swap: Self-explanatory. The thief switches bodies with their target in some manner.

Transformation: The thief alters their body somehow to appear as their victim/target.

Replica: Basically a clone body of the target, in every sense of the manner. This option is tricky as the thief is either the clone itself or someone using a clone body of there target.

Disguise: Wearing something(s) over your body to appear as the target. This could be a 'special' bodysuit or just a regular disguise, like the ones in movies were they use wigs, clothes, etc.

Now, which will you choose from? Remember once you pick a method you have to choose how they do it, (The 'How' is called a Sub-method here), I'll stop clarifying after this chapter.

You have the following choices:

1. Possession

2. Body Swapping

3. Transformation

4. Replica/Clone Route

5. Disguise

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwayingChoice (UN: lonelybeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwayingChoice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182520-RWBY-Body-and-Identity-Theft/cid/2616690-The-Main-Method