*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Four Clans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183959-The-Gluttonous-World-of-Armello/cid/2623959-The-Four-Clans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2183959
Pack on the pounds as you explore the world of Armello, but try not to get eaten yourself!
Chapter #1

The Four Clans

    by: crossblade
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Four clans fight to protect - or enforce - their own way of life. Who will win the throne of Armello?
The world of Armello is a world right out of fairty tales - the kind of world parents tell their children about in bedtime stories to fuel imaginations of adventure and mysticism. Or at least, it used to be. Back then, the four clans lived in harmony, and society was held together by the Wyld - a magical energy that permeated all things, harnessed to create all sorts of wondrous technologies and spells.

All of that was before the dawn of the Rot. A horrible disease that infects the very earth, opening up giant black sores in the land and causing nature to wither away into ash. It once intrigued warlocks, as many felt they could harness its incredible power - but that power comes at the cost of complete madness in anyone infected with the disease. By the time it had spread through the land, it was already too late to stop it. In fact, it had already infected the noble King, turning him into a mad tyrant...

As resources wither away and the Rot closes in, the four once peaceful clans now feud with each other, each looking to protect their own lands and ways of life no matter the cost. Amidst all this, you're lingering somewhere in this wide kingdom.. but where?


You have the following choices:

1. The Northern Needles

*Noteb*
2. The Den Cities

*Noteb*
3. The Wyld Forests

*Noteb*
4. The Great Southern Plains

*Noteb*
5. No Man's Land

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183959-The-Gluttonous-World-of-Armello/cid/2623959-The-Four-Clans