*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hopeless Romantic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2624748-Hopeless-Romantic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
Chapter #1

Hopeless Romantic

    by: crossblade
Zinnia City, like many vorish universes, tends to consist of the scrawny and vulnerable folk - the prey - intermingling with the large and powerful predators. And unfortunately for you, you happen to be on the scrawny side. Most people of your disposition would fear predators, always shying away from them for fear of getting shoveled down their maws like so many unlucky meals. But for some reason, you can't help but find yourself... drawn to predators. Fascinated by their sheer power, their gluttonous tendencies, and their ability to turn whole people into pure soft layers of plumpness. When one of them happens to catch your eye, you can only wonder... will you be able to win their heart? Or will you end up as pudge on their hips like so many prey before you?

But before we can delve into that, you have to declare... what sort of predator would most catch your attention?

You have the following choices:

1. *Woman* Slim Women

2. *Woman* Plump Women

3. *Man* Slim Men

4. *Man* Plump Men

5. *Wolf* Bonus: Date a Feral!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2624748-Hopeless-Romantic