*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bonus Ferals
  2. Hopeless Romantic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2626892-Bonus-Ferals
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184110
Living in Zinnia City, you happen to fall in love with someone on the gluttonous side.
This choice: *Wolf* Bonus: Date a Feral!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bonus Ferals

    by: crossblade
Name: Donya
Gender: Female
Species: Lion
Bio: A friendly albino lioness, known throughout the neighborhood for her beautiful white fur, and, of course, her gluttonous habits that have contributed to her curvaceous figure. People consider it eery just how friendly and amicable she can act just moments before gulping unlucky strangers down. According to her, being a feral, she just considers predation to be the natural way of things, and sees no reason to be rude about it. She often likes to tease various anthros around the neighborhood with the extra curves her frequent meals give her.

Name: Rey
Gender: Male
Species: Zebra
Bio: Lives out on the savanna outside of town, but often works as a tour guide for anthros out there, even wearing a cute little hat and vest. He’s quite on the shy side, though, and will often get rather flustered anytime stares for too long at his massive rump. Although, if he’s in the mood, he can just plop right down on them and easily slip them up inbetween those thick cheeks to add them to that huge ass. For the most part, though, he’s a rather nice fellow, if a little awkward at times.

Name: Paris
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf
Bio: Paris is one of the rare few whose predation went so far that they were actually declared an outlaw. This is because he doesn’t just eat for food or fun, but as some sort of strange research. Having extensive mechanical augmentations, he can gain and compute a lot of biological information by tasting people, having sex with them, and of course, ‘processing’ their tissues in his powerful stomach. Nobody knows why he seems to be so interested in ‘researching’ everybody, but it’s recommended that he be avoided by all but experienced bounty hunters.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Donya

*Noteb*
2. Rey

3. Paris

4. More mates!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184110-Youre-Dating-a-Predator/cid/2626892-Bonus-Ferals