*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2641022-Wikihow-dont-fail-menow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here
This choice: A miffed and vulgar goblin girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wikihow don't fail me...now!

    by: P O S T B O Y
"Watch were you were goin'! You chicken legged bag of cunts!" A somewhat shrieky yet undoubtedly girlish voice hissed. It had an..odd Irish or cockney british twine. Despite its innate shrillness, it sounds…kinda adorable. You frightfully look all around so you can apologize to the girl. But the …the only thing you saw quickly emptying hallway.

"Down here ya' no good pig-brained simpleton!"

"Um...sorry?"You obliged and looked down to...only to find a goblin chick. Her skin was a dark green and her long bright cherry red hair was styled in a spiky ponytail. Her nose and ears was a sharply pointed, the latter is a trait that all of the members of the "Elvin" family possesses. Her eyes were a dark golden. Her lips formed a sneer, revealing her sharp little fangs.

"Tch whatever...numbnut." The four foot and nine inches tall girl growled as she walks to the very classroom you are assigned to. Which you shortly followed There you saw that she was wearing. A simple red tank top that concealed her rather modest-sized breasts. But despite the bagginess of her jean shorts, she clearly got a lot of junk in the trunk. And your eyes lowered at her feet...which was about more than a quarter than her body's size! The big things were brawny and wide, was clad in an old brown strapped sandals. The underfoot was a much lighter shade of green.

Your face began to heat up and causing briskly walk past the goblin. Making her think there is something wrong with your head. Your booty was planted firmly in a desk in the back. You never liked being in front.

'That was awkward as hell..I hope the rest of my day isn't ruined.' A hopeful little smile began to form on your face. Because yeah! The day isn't over yet! Your ears heard the telltale signs that someone is behind you.'Better go greet my desk mate!'

With your smile growing in friendliness as you turn to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2641022-Wikihow-dont-fail-menow