*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A great start to the school year!
  2. The first day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2627500-A-great-start-to-the-school-year
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here
This choice: Daniel, I'm a freshman boy in high school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A great start to the school year!

    by: P O S T B O Y
'Well Danny boy...here we go.' You sighed as you walk through a mini-door made for people your size. Your eyes widen at the crowd of new students. Never before have you seen so many teenagers. Making you miss the good old Crumpton.

Your little body began to squeeze through numerous bodies to your homeroom. Meekily saying "excuse me" to anyone you so happen to bumped into. Once you are finally freed from the horde's grasp, you saw your destination. There you began to speedwalk towards it...only to roughly bump into.

Your poor butt ached as you just collapsed into the floor. As you tenderly rubbed it you saw that you bumped into..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2627500-A-great-start-to-the-school-year