*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shannon
  2. The first day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2982434-Shannon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here
This choice: Shannon, I'm a freshman girl in high school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shannon

    by: P O S T B O Y
You sighed dejectedly as youths of multiple species and sizes passed you by. Like a small guppy in a widespread school of fishes, you were just.....small. Gordon Middle was quite small and quaint despite being a public school, most of its students during your time spent there was human-sized or smaller. The odd giant was the rarity there, while here giants were quite common. Like the skater punk nearby that was chatting happily on her phone. She had blue-haired and was clearly an Oni due to her pinkish-red skin and the small horn sticking out from her backward baseball cap. Everything about her screamed big thick beefcake. Her muscles, her ass, and her breasts. Her meaty flip flop wearing broad feet alone is almost bigger than your entire upper bod-.....

''Like what you see, little dudette." Her young but somewhat husky voice, which totally did not cause your skin to prickle, giggled nonchalantly. The oni's lazy half-lidded purple eyes twinkled amusingly at the way practically choked on air and became redder than a ripe tomato. Faster than what was thought possible, you bolted to your new class. Causing the Oni to blink slowly as you run off.

", I didn't know humans can run so...lit." The oni complimented in such a lazy punk-like way.
-

You felt your heart drumming in your chest, that was so awkward! You didn't mean to stare at her body like a thirsty simp on Itch! Your head lowered in shame as you felt your panties moisten just a little bit during that fiasco! The only comfort you could hold on to that is no one other than yourself was in the room at the moment.....but that quickly proving to be false as another student enter the room. They were...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2982434-Shannon