*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mommy Dearest
  2. A New World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2633159-Mommy-Dearest
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185404
A young woman finds a mysterious app on her phone that lets her do whatever she wants.
This choice: Mess with her mom, Catherine!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mommy Dearest

    by: Melusine
Cindy slipped downstairs and spotted her mother in the kitchen, working at breakfast as she often does. She's a good mother, in some ways. Her hair was tied back, as it was when she was cooking, or working out, or disciplining her children. Her skirt was tucked into the waistband of her panties which, across the back, said "I dunno, use your magical imagination!"

Cindy groaned.

Still, the panties were at least two sizes too small, and they looked uncomfortable trying to wedge between the cheeks of her massive backside despite the starch-pressed skirt tucked inside.

"Okay." Cindy pulled he phone out again. "Let's do this right. First, Mom always agrees with whatever I say. Not just verbally, but she actually believes whatever I say is true. Second, no matter what I say or do to her or to Brielle, it seems completely normal to her." She thought for a moment. "Brielle always knows things are weird, but she can't do anything about it."

Stowing her phone in her pocket, she took a deep breath and prepared to give this the ultimate test.

"Good morning, Mom." She said, quite sweetly, sidling up behind her.

Catherine glanced back and smiled. "Morning, Cindy. Omelettes are almost done, I just need to plate them."

Cindy noticed the carton of eggs still open on the counter. That would no doubt be useful in a moment.

Catherine slid the last omelette onto a plate and turned the stove off. As she placed the pan in the sink, she turned her back to Cindy, who took that moment to grab hold of her panties. Catherine did not react.

"You know, Mom, I've been thinking." Cindy said, slipping the panties a little higher. "I've been reading some articles about spanking, and it's actually really bad for your kids. It's linked with increased agression, more misbehavior, and diminished impulse control." She pulled higher and her mother squeaked, but made no move to stop her. This part was actually true. It's all well and good to indulge in a humiliation kink in a fictional context, or among consenting adults, but child abuse is no laughing matter.

"I never realized." Catherine said. "I can't argue with it, though. I've spanked you and your sister nearly every day of your lives, and I don't think I've ever seen any improvement in your behavior."

Cindy yanked again, bringing the waistband up to Catherine's shoulders. Her mother yelped, but just grabbed hold of the counter. Evidently she saw nothing out of the ordinary with her youngest daughter wedgying her before breakfast.

"On the other hand," And here came the lie, "Kids who spank their parents when they misbehave are shown to be well-behaved, with a strong sense of ethics."

"You d-don't say." Catherine's teeth were tight as her panties tried to dig ever deeper into her crack.

"So, I think it would be a great idea if, from now on, instead of you spanking me, I'll spank you." Cindy slackened her grip on the panties just a bit before yanking again. She was past Catherine's neck now, but still a ways away from an atomic.

"You mean when I do something naughty?"

"Well, yes." Another yank. She could stop here, tie the panties to her mother's ponytail and call it good enough. But today wasn't a day of good enoughs, it was a day of dreams come true. "But like I said, spanking your kids is pretty naughty. I think you've built up a lot of bad behavior that needs to be adressed. So, I'm thinking that I'll spank you immediately if you do something naughty from now on, but also I'll just spank you whenever I feel like it to work off all of that. How does that sound?"

Catherine pouted. "Well, I can't say I like it." She danced in place a little as the force of the wedgie pulled her off the ground. "But I agree that I deserve it. I feel just awful about what I've done to you girls. So, of course you two can spank me whenever you want."

"Oh, not both of us. Just me." They were up to the top of Catherine's head, now. Just a few short, sweet inches from her forehead.

"Not Brielle? Why not?"

"Because I'm the youngest, and that's a good enough reason."

"That is a good enough reason."

"I'm glad you see it that way." Cindy grinned and let the panties go. They snapped backward around Catherine's forehead and her back was arched violently. Cindy grabbed the spatula her mother had used to make breakfast. "Let's get started now, yeah?"

SMACK

Catherine yelped.

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"Honestly I'm feeling better behaved already!" Cindy said, wailing on her mother's ass.

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"Oh, that really smarts, honey!" Catherine whined. "And I was doing this to you? Oh, this is horrible!"

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"But you're making up for it now, Mommy. Because deep down you're a good girl."

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"I'm a good girl!" Catherine was starting to cry.

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"Good girls apologize when they're wrong, and they face the consequences like an adult."

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"I'm sorry, Sweetie!" She sobbed. "I promise I'll behave from now on!"

SMACKSMACKSMACK

"And I believe you, Mommy." Cindy said. "In fact, I think you're going to be the best mom ever."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Melusine (UN: awseomness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2633159-Mommy-Dearest