*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2630382-A-New-World
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2185404
A young woman finds a mysterious app on her phone that lets her do whatever she wants.
Chapter #1

A New World

    by: BimboFuta
The morning began just as any other did for Cindy. She woke up, brushed her long brunette hair out of her face, and checked her phone groggily. Although there was a notification Cindy had never seen before; the icon that of a sparkling wand, the notification itself reading:

"Setup complete! YourWish app is fully operational!"

"Probably Brielle just downloading more crap on the family account." Cindy groaned to herself as she investigated the notification. Brielle was Cindy's older sister, and one of her biggest bullies. Brielle, being a beautiful, big-bubble-butted cheerleader, had been queen of the crop when she was in high school, and that naturally led to her constantly humiliating Cindy as a pastime, which naturally led to Cindy having quite a few bullies in school, even with Brielle off to college this year.

However, it was winter break, so Brielle was back home for nearly a month. A month which started off with a snowball wedgie for Cindy, followed by being hung on a tree branch outside for the neighborhood to laugh at. Cindy was used to it at this point, but her face was still ever-bright whenever Brielle humiliated her.

As Cindy opened up the new app, she was disappointed to see a blank screen with a keypad and a microphone icon on it. Figuring it was some sort of note-taking app, Cindy wishfully tapped the microphone, "Brielle, meet me in my room for your hourly spanking," a sentence she had wished to say for a long time. As the app logged the audio as text on the screen, Cindy's door opened.

Cindy gasped as she saw her sister open her bedroom door, closing it behind her. Cindy's jaw practically dropped to the floor when Brielle said, "Hi Cindy, I'm here for my hourly spanking." Before shaking her head. "What am I doing in here? Oh, right." The older sister smirked.

Cindy groaned as she laid face down in her bed, atomic wedgie and all with her light pink teddy bear panties on her nose. "Well that was weird." She muffled out, taking her panties off her face when she knew it was safe. "Way too weird..." She thought to herself, pushing her panties back down her pajama pants. "Am I dreaming?" Cindy walked over to the mirror and pressed the microphone icon again; "No more acne on my face?" she said without any trace of confidence. Her face wasn't riddled with acne, but the few red spots that did exist were quickly wiped away, leaving her with a perfect complexion. "Light tan?" Her paler skin became a very soft, pleasant gold. "Whoa. Either dreaming, or in heaven." She scoffed.

"How does this work? This doesn't make any sense? And why did Brielle immediately snap out of it once she came in?" Cindy wondered, walking back into her room. "Well, maybe I need to be more specific? Oh! Ahem. Stop time." Cindy said forcefully. She looked around, seeing nothing change. She tentatively walked over to her bed and threw her sheets in the air, gasping as they hung suspended before her. "No. Way." She smirked. "Resume?" And the sheets came falling down.

"There is way too much to do with this... And I have all the time in the world to do it! Okay, uhm, ground rules... Everyone wears panties! Tight panties! Really really tight panties that hug their butts and give them natural wedgies all the time! Ooh! Okay, not me. Whew." Cindy breathed in disbelief as she felt her panties loosen slightly, wondering the extent of the range of the app. "Every change I make from here on out will last forever and ever, unless I specify otherwise! Okay, now all panties, except for mine, are super embarrassing! Like 'I'm a dork', or 'Wedgie me!', or... I dunno, use your magical imagination! Uh, please?" Cindy added on, not wanting to upset whatever magical force is allowing her to make these changes.

"Oh, no one can wedgie me anymore! Whenever they try, their pants fall to their ankles and they fall over with their butt in the air!" Cindy smirked as she saw her changes adding up in the app's history. Cindy tapped her chin as she sat on her bed, wondering what to do next.

"I could mess with my mom! Always taking Brielle's side..." Cindy's mom, Catherine, was a tall woman with pretty features, a soft face, and a curvier figure, much like her two daughters. Her bouncing bottom was quite the sight, threatening to burst out of all of the tight pants and skirts she wore. Her long and flowing light brunette hair reached her mid back, though she often wore it in a ponytail, especially when giving one of her two daughters a disciplinary spanking.

"But, Brielle's been building up about five years of payback-worthy material... Ohohoho! Everyone's panties are always at least two inches above the waistband of their pants, with their shirts tucked in. If their wearing dresses, the dresses are tucked into the panties, completely exposing them to anyone behind them! Ouchie! Except for mine!" Cindy breathed another sigh of relief as she felt her panties relax. "Now that I've laid down some ground rules, what to do next...?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185404-The-App/cid/2630382-A-New-World