*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/2633424-The-story-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186022
Transported into the world of Harvest moon, you anger a harvest sprite and end up shrunk.
Chapter #1

The story begins

    by: guy14
You’re a man in his late 20's who has been working a desk job for 5+ years now. Even though it seems exciting to most (sarcasm) you have always inspired to become something more fulfilling and creative. So, one day you arrive home from your busy day at the office. Tired and ready to just sit alone in your single apartment to enjoy an evening of tv dinner. But to your surprise a package is at your door in which you open to see a letter from your mother that reads *found some of your old things was wondering if you wanted them. Love mom*.

You take it inside and search through the junk. One thing you find that sticks out to you is one of your old game systems and a harvest Moon game. With nostalgia on your mind you begin to plugin and play. The first thing you see is the intro message that comes on to the screen in typical harvest moon game fashion that reads "are you ready to quit your job and become a farmer?". In which you of course press yes. Which you expect the game to begin right away but it doesn't as it instead pauses and for a moment you honestly believe that its broken in some kind of way. As you get up and approach your TV something strange happens.

Your sucked into your TV. You ended up blacking out for what felt like a few moments. And as you opened your eyes you look around at your new surroundings. You are very confused at what you see as you look around at your new environment to see you are no longer in your room. And that's when you begin to hear a voice say "Ummm... Hello?...". To which you look down to see a little guy wearing a pointy hat and similar clothing to things you remember harvest sprites wearing in Harvest moon.

You look at him unsure of what the heck is going on as he begins speaking "Hello there, you must be the human to whom the harvest goddess wanted me to greet. Oh by the way my name is Chef and I am a harvest sprite. Welcome to the world of harvest moon.". Chef pauses after saying this as you give him a look of shock and respond with "Wait the world of harvest moon? What the heck are you talking about?.." Chef cuts you off with throwing a small pebble at your forehead and as you say ouch he says "Please leave all questions till the end. Hmmmm... now where was I? Oh yes, the goddess has brought you here from your world to escape your dull and boring life. So, you could live the way you want to and have fun. Now that's out of the way we should probably figure out which location (game) you would like to live in?...".

Hearing all this and being hit in the forehead by that pebble from this harvest sprite makes you a bit angry and also you can't help to think that this guy is crazy. There's no way that you got put into a video game world you think as you decide that your done listening to this guy. To which you stand up to your full height and say "Yea I'm not buying any of this you little whatever. But I'm outta here."

This makes Chef turn towards you as he walks in front of you and tosses another pebble at your forehead with saying "You cant just leave....". You don't allow him to finish as you shove him out of your way away. To which Chef didn't expect that and as he hit the ground he felt a great amount of pain. This made him angry, as he decided that you needed a lesson in manners. To which he says "That wasn't very nice. You need a lesson in manners more then a reward.". To which you could care less about what he was saying as you looked around for some kind of way out of this strange room you were inside of.

But then suddenly you felt strange as you knocked out. This was due to Chef's magic as he looked at you and decided that you needed a punishment and he used his magic to shrink you and then he hits a random location (game) and teleports you out of his sight…


(Where do you end up?)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/2633424-The-story-begins