*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186396-A-New-World-Bigger-And-Furrier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186396
A world of giant male anthros awaits you.

A world of giant male anthros awaits you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello everyone, here I am with another interactive!

So I've decided to create a macro anthro interactive, after adding to this amazing one here https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World. It's been a blast and I want to try my hands at it. Shout out to TheGamerSwordsman for helping me be confident in adding furry chapters, thank you my friend.

Now here's the set up, you will pick an anthro and from there you will go anywhere. You a human, are brought to a new world, shrunk and have towering anthropomorphic animals walking around.This world of giant anthros could be a normal city, a fantasy kingdom, or a futuristic world.

I'm also adding Pokemon and Digimon options. You can pick the already anthro ones or you can pick anthro versions.

Update (April 10, 2018)
- Me and TheGamerSwordsman will be putting up edited chapters from the interactive Friendly Male giant pokemon. The reason being new rules have been put up saying that sexual content isn't allowed, so we will edit our chapters slightly and put them here. If you seen those chapters and see them here know that its intentional.

So rules!
- Male interactions only
- Anything goes, except scat or piss
- Keep the ages of characters doing grown up things above 18
- Please add at least a paragraph to chapters

So now, read on and enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186396-A-New-World-Bigger-And-Furrier