*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186396-A-New-World-Bigger-And-Furrier/cid/2635501-To-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186396
A world of giant male anthros awaits you.
Chapter #1

To Start

    by: creator9
You sighed leaning against the wall of your room. School was a drag and for what, taking a bunch of college classes that had nothing to do with your desired career? These teachers acted entitled and snobby even though your giving them money and this isn't highschool.

Bringing up your tablet, you smile as you see some of the furry art you drew. It was times like this that you calmed down and breathed. But sadly you had to get some rest and put your tablet on its charger. Crawling into bed you huffed as you thought of all your drawings before falling asleep.

Little did you know things were about to get big....and furry.

What anthro do you wake up to looming over?

You have the following choices:

1. Wolf

*Noteb*
2. Tiger

3. Skunk

4. Pokemon/Digimon

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
creator9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186396-A-New-World-Bigger-And-Furrier/cid/2635501-To-Start