*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emma is inside Tracy.
  2. Your mother
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2668844-Emma-is-inside-Tracy
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Gift points)
This choice: Readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emma is inside Tracy.

    by: AridWD
*Reattempt of the previous chapter.*

When "Tracy" enters her home a few blocks away from her boyfriend's house, her sense of thrill could no longer be contained as she jumps with glee.

"Th-this is amazing!" she shouts while shaking, her eyes staring in awe at the mysterious bracelet that is giving her a
a literal second chance at life.

"Tracy, is that you? Are you okay? I thought you'd be at your boyfriend's house?"

Putting a hand over lips, embarrassed that she wasn't able to control herself more, she clears her throat and reassures her "mother" who calls out from the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"Um...I'm fine, mom! Sorry for yelling. I uh...just needed to grab something."

It's a bit awkward for "Tracy" to call someone else her mom and that's because underneath her youthful form and pretty face lies a 57-year-old woman - your mother, Emma.

Things haven't been going well for the mother. The last time she spoke with you as herself was just a few hours ago ending in an argument. Pretty much, Emma felt like you were spending too much time with his girlfriend and not enough time with the family. She wanted mainly for her son to take a break but she ended up coming across as nosy and being told to mind her own business.

If that weren't enough, Emma also had to deal with a daughter who closes herself up all the time and a husband who criticizes her at every moment.

She grows tired of it all.

At the moment, everyone in her family including you thought she was off doing errands and she had been at the grocery store but a strange bracelet dropped to the ground in front of her.

Trying to figure out who lost such a simple but elegant gold bracelet, she couldn't find the owner and felt drawn to it. In the end, she decided to hold on to it and shortly after bumped into Tracy. Being a sweet girl and all, she offered to help her put away the groceries.

Things either went wrong or right depending on one's perspective. It was just a simple touch of gratitude, but before Emma knew it, she was pulled into Tracy.

The details of how or why are blurry to Emma but nobody seemed to notice the change or disappearance of Emma in the parking lot. As "Tracy", Emma could only panic initially before she realized she had both her own and Tracy's memories. In addition, she could feel Tracy's emotions and genuine love for you.

As a mother, she loves you too even if you could be a brat at times. Through Tracy's perspective and feelings, she felt a deeper bond with you than ever before - one maternal yet non-platonic.

Even though it was an accident, how could she let this opportunity go? Although depressing, she figures her family wouldn't miss her if they realized she went missing.

It was selfish to take over Tracy's life, but Emma couldn't help it after all she's been through.

Heading into her room to recollect herself, she blushes when she thinks about how she might have moved admittedly too fast on you, locking lips and grabbing your cock so easily. If she isn't careful, you might grow suspicious.

Yet, she doesn't regret or feel ashamed towards moving forward with you. In the mess that is her family, she'll have at least one decent relationship she can look forward to.

Emma is no more! As "Tracy", she resolved herself to enjoy this new body and life!

Except...it doesn't remain that easy.

What happens?

You have the following choices:

1. Without warning, Emma starts to split from Tracy.

2. Emma hears Tracy's voice in her mind.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2668844-Emma-is-inside-Tracy