*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dangerzone
  2. Who to turn to
  3. Little Man on Campus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/256242-Dangerzone
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #218731
get shrunk in a school
This choice: In the hustle of every coming at you, you fall of the heal and other feet are co  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dangerzone

    by: DerHumpf
"DAMNED!", was the only thing on your mind as you slipped of the heel and crashed down to the floor below. You land on your face, trying to get up instantly. Your Legs are hurt but you can move. Fortunatly because there are still dozens of feet to come.

After dodging a couple of giant shoes you see a crack in the floor. Your chance! As fast as you can you start running. Next to you, about 50m away there was a spider, heading for the wall. You are not even as half as fast as the beast with its 8 legs. "fortunatly it doesn't hunt me", you think as you dive into the crack. You stick your head out and just see the spider disapearing under a white boot and becoming visible in an instant again.

there where just three legs lying on the floor. You see the rest sticking in the slight profile of this boot. The body was mushed even more with every step that goddess took until it fell of finaly.

This demonstration of power was enough for you to know that you are in BIG trouble if you don't find any help.

But what should you do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. wait until the room is empty

2. try to make contact to April(almost stranger) and the teacher Ms. Cole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/256242-Dangerzone