*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Man on Campus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/72369-Little-Man-on-Campus
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #218731
get shrunk in a school
Chapter #1

Little Man on Campus

    by: Bro13
You're walking around the campus of your college when suddinley a strange feeling comes over you. Your body starts to tingle all over and you feel like your falling. You become lightheaded as the sensation overtakes you and causes you to pass out.

You wake up to discover a compleatley differant world. You are still at your college but everything is huge, you seem to have shrunk to the size of a little bug! As you look at the towering giants walking past you, you realize that you have to get help. You have to get to someone that you trust and that means getting to one of your classes. What class do you want to go to?

You have the following choices:

1. Voice Class

2. Philosophy

*Noteb*
3. Piano

4. English

5. try to find someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/218731-The-School-of-Shrink/cid/72369-Little-Man-on-Campus