*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Doinaka Beach
  2. Let's Go Somewhere
  3. Where To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2647505-Doinaka-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187545
The one Sgt. Frog / Keroro Gunsou interactive to rule them all!
This choice: Doinaka Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Doinaka Beach

    by: Destroyer
"Phew!" Natsumi walks into the living room, wearing a bikini underneath her summer clothes with sunglasses on her forehead. "I am so ready to get myself a tan!" The usually aggressive girl gives a warm smile, happy to get some rest and relaxation under the sun, even with the stupid frog and friends tagging along as usual.
"But, sis," Fuyuki approaches her in his own summer gear with mild concern. "Don't we need to get Kururu to make one of us older so that mom doesn't get mad at us?"
Natsumi gets speechless for a second. "...oh yeah. I forgot about that part." She sighs, knowing that she is usually the one who ends up being the one who has to take the role. On top of getting unwanted attention from random guys, she would have to worry about suddenly changing back into her true age in the worst possible time. Will Natsumi get a lucky break this time?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2647505-Doinaka-Beach