*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2658103-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2190697
You wake up to find a dollhouse full of living dolls, but the girls are people you know
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Ilikesw
You wake up one morning and as you groggily get out of bed you notice a strange looking miniature house sitting square in the middle of your room. "What the hell is that?" you say to yourself. "Oh, that's just a present from me to you" says a voice from seemingly nowhere. "Who's there!" you yell as you spin around trying to find the source of the voice. "Oh you will never find me, i'm in your head."

As you continue to look for the voice and eventually give up your attention is directed back towards the house."Are you still there?" you ask the voice. "Yes, do you need something?" the voice replied. "You said this house was a present but I don't get it." "Why don't you go open one of the panels on the top of the house, then everything should start to make sense" the voice said. You make your way to the house and crouch down to open the panel,it seems to be the average room you would see in a dollhouse except for one thing, there sleeping peacefully on the bed is your best friend Jessica.

"This doesn't make any sense, how is she so small" you go to reach for her to see if she is real but the voice commands you to stop and without any hesitation you do almost as if by force. "Ill let you have your fun in a moment but first I need to tell you some rules. #1 These are actually the girls you know so and they have not been altered in anyway. #2 The girls are invincible but they can still feel the pain they normally would . #3 If you need something just ask. Now they wont wake up naturally so unless you or someone else wakes them up they will stay asleep, so when your ready go ahead and wake them up."

With that the voice disappeared, "he kept talking like there were more than one girl" you think to your self, as you do that you notice four more panels. As you open them up you discover the sleeping bodies of four more girls, girls from your school. You recognize them all immediately, Emma, Sabrina, Molly, and Anna. You decide that it would be best to wake up Jessica first seeing as she knows you and trusts you. You wake her up by gently poking her on the back, she comes to and as she see's your massive figure she screams. It takes several minutes to calm her down and catch her up on whats happening, the two of you decide that Jessica will go around and wake everyone else up and at least try to inform them of their situation. After 10 minutes they are all standing outside the house on your carpet staring in awe as you kneel down in front of them.

What is your next choice

You have the following choices:

1. Help Them

2. Help Your Self

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ilikesw (UN: dragonkingrox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilikesw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2658103-The-Beginning