*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Help Them
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2658428-Help-Them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2190697
You wake up to find a dollhouse full of living dolls, but the girls are people you know
This choice: Help Them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Help Them

    by: Ilikesw
Clearing your throat in an attempt to break the silence, you start speaking, "Well... I don't know how you guys got shrunk, other than that a voice in my head seems to have had something to do with it, but I'll do my best to take care of you guys and get you back to normal if I can." This seems to put the girls at ease even if only just a little. "well I don't know about you but i'm starving so i'm going to go get breakfast."

As you get up to leave you say "does anyone wanna come with me?" It takes a couple seconds but Jessica ends up raising her hand. You smile and reach out your hand to grab her. As you wrap your hand around her tiny frame she lets out a terrified scream and begins to struggle. You squeeze your hand firmly just to get her to stop struggling. She is on the verge of tears when you tell her "Jessica its me i'm not going to hurt you...it's okay." After she finally settles down you adjust your hand so that she can sit in the palm and begin to leave. But out of the corner of your eye you see Anna squirming around almost like she wants to come with, but she doesn't say anything so you leave to go find food.

As you head towards your kitchen Jessica asks about your parents and about her own. "I actually don't know, I wonder how its going to go when they get home." Just as you say that the voice chimes in "I have moved you, the girls and your house to a realm outside of space and time, so you don't have to worry about anyone else." As the voice says this you look out one of your windows and see an infinite white nothing, "I guess he wasn't kidding."

You and Jessica go to the fridge and decide to have pancakes, after about 10 minutes of preparing and eating the two of you decide to head back to your room. when you get back to your room you open the door to see Emma screaming at crying Anna.

What Do You Do Next?

You have the following choices:

1. Save Anna

2. Watch How This Plays Out

3. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ilikesw (UN: dragonkingrox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilikesw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190697-The-Living-Dollhouse/cid/2658428-Help-Them