*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squashee: Male
  2. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190748-Muscular-Squashing-Story-gay/cid/2658374-Squashee-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2190748
These people are so huge and muscle, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Squashee: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squashee: Male

    by: demon
Here's the first of these which can be any age of the squashee's part;

Quentin https://urlz.fr/7DQs : 29 years old corpulent, he likes muscular men, but he is very shy, he would like to touch, to be crushed, to feel the smells (underarm fart etc), he looks full of video and he has pictures, he lives alone, he has 3 muscular neighbors on each side of his house.

Justin: 18-year-old human skinny, he has just landed his first job, but he does not like it because his work is "man to do all" at the company WMH (wrestling muscuscular hard) he must answer all wrestlers' requests muscular. Moreover, he does not like muscular men and their smell.

David: 25-year-old human skinny, he is in mixed university, this university and designed for men and anthros to live together, so he must share the room study with an anthro student.

Ben: 10-year-old average human being, he's in school and has to endure everyday are comrades who is a very muscular 10-year-old with a super-strength.

You have the following choices:

1. quentin

*Noteb*
2. justin

3. david

*Noteb*
4. ben

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190748-Muscular-Squashing-Story-gay/cid/2658374-Squashee-Male