*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. quentin
  2. Squashee: Male
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190748-Muscular-Squashing-Story-gay/cid/2658380-quentin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2190748
These people are so huge and muscle, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: quentin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

quentin

    by: demon
your name is quentin you were gay and you had a fetish for muscular men and also you will like to feel underarms and farts, unfortunately you were shy so that you could not realize it for that you watch video and record pictures.

but what you like most is your two neighbors you adore admire because he was very muscular.

Right neighbor named Dan, he stays at home, because he does not work because he was youtubeur, he likes to make videos on these muscles but also to make video or he destroys objects one day he even made a video or he crushes a fan. He had a porch that was his weight room which allows you to watch when he's exercising well he was not hairy except in the armpits because he loves to smell armpits is when he's exercising he's sweating even more. https://urlz.fr/9Miv

As a left-wing neighbor named Joao diga https://tinyurl.com/y26sddat , he was a professional wrestler, a place where the wrestlers to win had to be strong and had to crush the losers. His wrestling name was "The Grave" you had even heard that he had a super-strength in which he was often in his yard to practice lifting heavy objects but also crushed objects. a very tall man, very strong and very heavy, no equipment or furniture that can not support his weight, he moved with furniture designed for him (bed, chair, chair), wrestler, he is very dominant and loves everything crushed even people he crushes them.

Neighbor of the back (side view of your room) named Julien https://tinyurl.com/roukqsr , he was a soldier, he was very muscle more than Dan and Oscar and he had to have muscles ultra hard, you had even heard that he had a super-strength he was often in his garden to train with his military uniform because he adores his uniform, he was also super domineering, he refuses all refusals, but also likes to crush people.

then today you take your courage and you choose
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190748-Muscular-Squashing-Story-gay/cid/2658380-quentin