*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adventures of Kristen part 1 intro/ gym wear
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191609-Adventures-of-Kristen/cid/2662724-Adventures-of-Kristen-part-1-intro-gym-wear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by pjamas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191609
This was a story by purseboy but sadly forgotten I personally loved it and want to add
Chapter #1

Adventures of Kristen part 1 intro/ gym wear

    by: pjamas
Kristen rolled out of bed, dreading going to class today. She went to school at the local college near her house so she could continue to live near her parents. Her mom ran a Gym which is also where Kristen worked and her dad was an inventor who worked mostly out home. Although Kristen now lives in her own apartment, she is only a few blocks from her parents.

Kristen sat up on her bed, pulling the covers off her. She stood up and walked across the hallway to her bathroom, running her hands through her messy hair to try and straiten it. She had shoulder length red hair that she usually had either down or in a pony tail as she didn’t care much to style it. She pulled back the shower curtain and began to remove her PJ’s. After a quick shower, she dried of and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

The nicest part of living alone was being able to walk around naked without the fear of anyone seeing her. Although she never really had a reason to be self conscious. She was skinny at her height of 5’6 with a nice pair of large C-cup breasts and respectable hips making for a round butt. 2 bowls of cereal later and she was full. Kristen headed back to her room to get dressed. Opening the dresser, all she saw was a bunch of tank tops. “Ugh, I really need to wash my other clothes.” She mumbled to herself. She hated wearing tank tops as she hated guy looking at her cleavage as she walked to class, but would have to deal with as they were her only clean tops, she grabbed the blue one as blue had always been her favorite color. She luckily found a clean pair of jeans to go with it so she wouldn’t have to wear her running shorts to campus.

Next she opened up her delicates drawer and began scrounging around for a pair of panties and a bra. Unfortunately, like with her jeans and tank top, she was able to find a nice pair of boy shorts to wear, but the only clean bras she had wear push-up’s she had bought when she used to date her old boyfriend. “screw it, I’m already wearing the tank, might as well make my pillows look good in it.” She groaned. After getting dressed, she collected up all her school books and stuffed them in her backpack. Throwing it over her left shoulder, she grabbed her favorite purse and threw it over her right. She checked her phone as she was on her way to campus. to her dismay, she had a text from her mom saying her dad wanted her at the house today before going into work. As usual, she was sure this meant he had some new invention he wanted to test.

5 hours of classes later and she was done. She decided to head strait over to her parents house and finish whatever her dad wanted with her so she could just get to work. Opening the front door slowly, she called out for her dad, “Dad! Where are you?”

Her sister Karen Walked out and said, “He’s in the basement Kristen.” Karen and Kristen had never really gotten along in the house, Karen was 16 now and thought she was queen. She was always dying her hair different colors, today she was a brunette. But Kristen had always been the more well behaved child and Karen always blamed her for when she got in trouble for her grades or other thing.

“Uh, thanks sis…” Kristen replied. Karen just stared at her the whole time as she walked by to get to the basement door. Each stair creaked under her as she went deeper into darkness. Finally at the bottom, there was a glimmer of light coming from under her dad’s work area door. She walked into his lab to see no one inside. On his workbench she found a note saying: “I’m at the gym with your mother right now be back in 10 minutes. Instructions for the new invention are on it.” She turned to see an odd looking machine that was fairly large. It had a screen on one side with two holes on each end about the size of a loaf of bread.

Kristen walked over to the machine and examined it. A message pops up on the touchscreen when she tapped it. Next to the entry hole, you will find a blue bar, it is not a candy bar! This machine takes a special kind of material I made that is very malleable and turns it into anything you want. So choose what you want the bar to become and then insert it into the machine. In 10 seconds or so the finished product will pop out the other side. Just make sure not to lose that blue bar, I could only manage to make one. Kristen flipped through idea in her head of what to test first. Finally she though, “How about another tank top? Ha!” She entered it in and walked to the front of the machine. She stuck the bar in quickly and pulled her hand out quick. She could see inside the machine and was afraid what kind of gear and what not could be in there.

It roared into life making lots of noises till finally she heard it go “Beep boop boo…” She walked over to the screen and saw an error message. Not enough material, please add more “Ugh, Dad wants me to test it and then doesn’t give me enough blue stuff, just like him!” She moved to the front of the machine and looked around for some sort of reverse switch to get it back out. Reluctantly she stuck her hand inside to feel around for it and hopefully grab it out. Unknown to her, the moment she put her hand inside, a message came up on screen, Material found, finishing process. It roared into life again latching hold of her arm. “Oh no, this looks bad…” she spat out before it tugged he to the entrance. It continued to pull on her barely getting past her shoulders till her chest reached the bread loaf sized entrance and got stuck. “Thank goodness for this bra, it might just save me.” She said with her head inside the machine. “Machine jam, applying compression formula”

“Wait, what was that?” Before she could find out a nozzle opened above the machine’s entrance and strayed a blue liquid on to Kristen. “Beginning hard entry sequence.” “What? That sounds painful!” She screamed. The machine roared into life twice as loud and began to pull hard. To her surprise, her body began to get through the entrance, only now it was getting crushed into a perfectly rectangular shape as it went in. She could feel a bunch of rollers and other things against her body as she was inside the machine. She then felt herself get dropped on some sort of conveyor belt where she saw herself on a piece of reflective metal, her entire body now in the shape of a large rectangle when suddenly she stopped, unable to move or talk. “Combining Materials…” “Oh great, what now?” she thought. A hand went past her head and into an opening returning with the blue bar. I moved it down and set it on the center of the flat top of her body that once was her chest. A second later a roller came out and smoothed the blue bar into a sheet that covered most of the Kristen bar.

The conveyor belt began moving the blue covered Kristen bar. As she went along, many hand type things would come down and squish and move her body about. The first few time felt very odd, but it began to feel more normal over time. One of the hands even shocked her as it did its work and that didn’t seem to phase her. “Product finished!” The machine announced as the exit hole opened up and a shiny blue tank top shot out into a tray.

Upstairs, Karen had gotten very anxious as to how long Kristen had been downstairs. Karen Figured that since Kristen had been down there so long, their dad must have made something cool for once and she was hogging it. Karen ran down into the basement quickly, knocking open the lab door in her haste. She looked around for her sister but no one was there.

Kristen could hear Karen come in and knew she needed her help. She tried as hard as she could to resist, but couldn’t and managed to say from her form, “Hey Karen, little help here!” Karen heard her sister but didn’t know where it came from. “Ummmm, on the other side of the machine, in the tray.” Karen heard what she said, but it all sounded so weird. She figured she look there though. Walking around the large machine, Karen came to the exit when there sat a shiny blue tank top.

She picked it up and said, “Ummmm, ok, do you want me to have it or something?”

“No you can’t have me!” Shouted Kristen.

Karen looked over the tank slowly, “Uh, Krissy?”

“Yes its me! Dad’s stupid machine did this to me!”

“It turned you into a tank top? But… how… I mean, your just like a piece of clothing now. You feel kind of like skin, but also like rubber.”

“Oh my god? I’m a tank top… and I don’t know how it did this to me, I got my hand caught inside and it just grabbed me and used me for material. I don’t even know how I can talk or see and hear right now.”

“Well I have no idea what to do with you, but I know exactly what to do with this tank top!” Karen smirked.

“What? No! I just look like a tank, you can’t just use me!” Kristen shouted.

“Sorry Sis, all my tanks are dirty and I need to hit the gym.” Karen balled up Kristen into one hand and ran upstairs to her room. she took off her top and jeans and slipped on a pair of shorts and her sister. “You’re not very big Krissy, you should have made yourself a bit bigger, but at least your stretchy enough to work.” From upstairs the sisters could hear the door to their house open and close as there dad finally got home. He went downstairs to look for Kristen. When he couldn’t find her he searched for Karen.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pjamas (UN: pjamas0726 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pjamas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191609-Adventures-of-Kristen/cid/2662724-Adventures-of-Kristen-part-1-intro-gym-wear