*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2816472-Brennan-The-Dark-Wizard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Other OC  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Brennan The Dark Wizard

    by: creator9
My boi getting the macro treatment ^^

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...

Brennan Anand

Age: 17

History: Brennan is a reincarnation of the ancient wizard Berwald, his ancestor. Born in 1900 of the Egyptian protectorate, the boy's family had to flee due to political and religious strive. Growing up in India, Brennan was originally a happy boy who was stricken with bad dreams of a voice trying to influence his actions.

Unknownst to Brennan he had EVE (Evil Vibrant Emission), luckily his magic allowed him to keep his desire for evil at bey. However, this was shattered as his use of his powers spread and the villagers saw him as a devil spawn.

Brennan was protected by his parents but had to watch as they were killed. After being struck and recieving a large wound on his face, Brennan sank into Eve and unleashed his rage setting his village ablaze with his fire.

Years later, Brennan has a antisocial demeanor as he dosen't trust people. He secretly performs criminal activities like sabotage and possible dark rituals. He however has somewhat been cured of EVE, though he still does kill those he sees fit, its in a much...smaller way.

Brennan uses his magic to shrink down corrupted and or evil humans. He views them as vermin so why not take care of them the same way?

You have the following choices:

1. Brennan

*Noteb*
2. Other oc

*Noteb*
3. Other oc

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2816472-Brennan-The-Dark-Wizard