*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No 1: the new beginning
  2. A quick intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2666307-No-1-the-new-beginning
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: No 1: the new beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No 1: the new beginning

    by: Unknown
DANIEL!" Danny's head shot upwards which sent a sharp pain through his skull. He looked round and saw only darkness around him. He tried to move but he could feel invisible hands grabbing his arms and legs. He writhed about, trying to break free of the cold, unrelenting force that held him. "LOOK AT ME DANIEL!" He turned his eyes towards the voice and saw a tall, hooded figure emerging from the blackness. "Oh crap," he moaned. "Its you again."

Danny couldn't see very well in the dark but he still recognised the figure's shoulders dropping slightly. "No 'hello'? No 'nice to see you for the first time in three years?' Ugh, this is why I despise you mortals." Danny rolled his eyes as he shook off the hands and walked over to the entity. Still the same drama queen... He put a comforting arm on the entity's and said, "Hello. Nice to see you again for the first time in three years."

The entity dabbed his eyes dramatically with a small handkerchief he'd materialised. 'Thank you, Daniel. That means a lot." His demeanour took a sharp U-turn as he shot up and grabbed Danny by the shoulders in his vicelike grip. "So," he enquired, "What's going on with you?! I haven't been back to this town in years! You know how it is, all the 'trait thief' nonsense and all that."

"Well I'm 18 now, I've graduated from school. Just about passed French but got pretty good grades in everything else. I'm STILL living with my parents- I tried moving in with Megs but she and her bandmates are... HORRIBLE, to say the least."

"What about your hot Mother? How's she doing?"

"First off, ew. Second, she's great; she's aged a little but still doing OK. Rest of the family's doing fine as well: Kurt's moved out, he's gone to uni full-time on some major sports scholarship. Kourtney is as annoying as ever but it's made worse that she is literally only ONE inch taller than me. Kevin is... well he's still a cockface."

"Alright, any other relationships I should know about?" Danny blushed as the Entity exploded with laughter. "Is it who I THINK it is?! Daniel, you sly dog! That neighbour of yours, Dana or whatever, you FINALLY got with her?! I've missed so much!"

"Yeah you really have. By the way, those 'trait theft' powers that you gave me? I, kinda-sorta, LOST THEM, but before you get mad..."

"Why would I get mad?! Do you REALLY think you're the only one to lose your powers?! Oh no, even I've lost them once before- the year was 1268, she was a budding Byzantine sorceress and I was just a lowly, inexperienced turd like you..."

"Thanks for the story, mate. Any of that gonna get my powers back?"

Danny couldn't see his face but the Entity looked annoyed at his comment. "As I was TRYING to say before I was so RUDELY interrupted," he continued, "after I'd made passionate love to that treacherous witch and she'd stolen my powers, I had to go back to my own master and plead with him to get my powers restored."

"Wait, YOU can give me back my powers?! Hurry up and do it then!"

The Entity wagged a bony finger in Danny's face as he replied, "Not so fast, Daniel. It's not going to be THAT easy. You see, even after I'd successfully convinced my teacher to restore my abilities, it still cost me. Are you willing to pay a price for YOUR powers, Daniel?" Danny hesitated, thinking solemnly for a few moments before solemnly nodding his head. The figure grinned deviously as he outstretched an unnatural palm.

"OK, let me set out the terms: I get full control over you and all the changes you make, mental or physical. I don't normally like interfering with my charges but, as you may remember, sometimes you just need a little PUSH..." Danny suddenly moaned, a wave of ecstasy rushing over him as his penis swelled under his trousers. He knew this was all in his mind but he couldn't help but feel aroused.

The Entity cackled maniacally before resetting Danny's libido. "I think you get the gist," he chuckled. "I also want free roam to observe and modify the people around you, ESPECIALLY your beautiful mother, at any time of my choosing." Danny was about to protest when he stopped himself: he figured that the figure would find a way out to do that anyway. Plus it was only fair considering that the Entity was giving up a portion of his power for a SECOND time.

"Deal." Danny took the Entity's hand begrudgingly. The entity grinned unnervingly as they shook, saying, "Now that the pleasantries are over we can do this." He cleared his throat. "DANIEL BRONSON, YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN, blah-blah-blah, TRAIT THIEF... I BEQUEATH MY POWER, GO HOME!" He muttered something indecipherable and whirled his withered hands; soon a tornado was conjured from thin air and hurled Danny away, higher and higher, faster and faster...

Danny shot up from his bed, checking for any bruises or scratches. "Just a dream..." he reassured himself as he punched his alarm clock. Something was definitely different about himself though, he knew it, a feeling up powerful, pent up energy laying dormant inside him. Are they really back? he thought giddily. Only one way to find out...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2666307-No-1-the-new-beginning