*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. During patrol
  2. New city, new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2678121-During-patrol
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2192770
A furry version of Balto is (unintentionally) cheating on Jenna!
This choice: During patrol  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

During patrol

    by: Unknown
As Balto reported in for his first patrol, the chief of his precinct was ecstatic to have an officer of Balto's caliber working for him. He then introduced the wolfdog to his new partner, Reiko, a rather... endowed pink bunny. With a handshake that gave Balto a good look down her uniform into the vast valley that was her cleavage, the chief told the blushing wolfdog to take her on patrol.

So far, the patrol has been rather uneventful. The most that's happened to them so far was a speeding ticket where the vixen driving tried to get out of it by flashing her tits at him. Ignoring his loins, he pulled through and handed the vixen the ticket and sent her on her way.

Since then, not much has happened. The two have simply driven around, talking. Unfortunately, the town was currently going through a heat wave, and as luck would have it, their car came with a broken air conditioner, making the ride swelteringly hot, and since the air outside was just as hot, rolling down the windows did nothing. Reiko even joked about taking off her shirt to cool off. At least, Balto thought she was joking.

What happens during their patrol?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2678121-During-patrol