*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New city, new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2669970-New-city-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2192770
A furry version of Balto is (unintentionally) cheating on Jenna!
Chapter #1

New city, new life

    by: Falcon
He groans and holds a tight grip on the bedsheets while she keeps riding him. The vixen on top of him has always been a mystery, living in the woods outside of Nome, Alaska, talked to by a few people and only calls herself "the Cunning Trickster", keeping real name a secret. Now, far away from Alaska, she riding his dick without a care in the world.
Why is he doing this? Balto, the wolfdog cop of Nome, married to his beautiful Jenna and father of two, is the type of guy who would never even think of cheating, is suddenly doing that right now!

And then, he came deep inside her. "Yeah, that's it", she said, still riding him, "Fill me up with that hot, hybrid seed you nasty wolf! Mmm, how much longer until your wife gets home?", she asked.
And all he could say was "F-fuck, she'll be home any minute! S-stop moving so much!".

But she never stop for a single second. She kept riding him hard, she kept riding him long, and she kept emptying his balls and filling her up with his cum. Her GG breasts bounces up and down erotically. His body seems to be moving on its own as his hands goes up and squeezes those soft, fat tits.
As he looks around the room, he sees dark shapes of females surrounding the bed. All of them have large breasts, and they are all suddenly starting to move forward, closing in on Balto and-

He shot upwards upon hearing the alarm clock ringing. He presses the snooze button, relieved that it was just a dream, his fur sweaty and his dick rock hard.
Why would he dream of something like that? He would never be attracted to anyone besides Jenna. She's the best thing that has ever happened to him. And together they have two wonderful children, daughter and son.
Speaking of Jenna, she rises up and stretches her arms and thrusts her F-cup breasts. She opens her eyes and notices his erection, licking her lips, making him know what she wants.
Not before long, they are mating in the shower, with Jenna bent over and Balto fucking her from behind, bending over too to massage her breasts and french kiss her. Their marriage couldn't be any better!

Who knows what could happen on a beautiful day like this?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During breakfast

*Noteb*
2. On the way to work

3. During patrol

4. After work (before going home)

5. Back home after work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falcon (UN: falcon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2669970-New-city-new-life