*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/2852488-Ami-Okada-the-delivery-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2193762
A size changing story. Not very original. Have fun though :)
This choice: Ami Okada, the delivery girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ami Okada, the delivery girl

    by: UltimateGiantess
It was another boring and typical day for Ami Okada, the delivery girl for the Speed Delivery fast food joint. Daisuke Uryuu is as lazy as he can be, dealing orders to her when given the chance at every turn, and is usually the boss around there when Mr. Honda away. She usually ends up trekking around the city, making delivery orders to various customers around town that need food. Her life seemingly is going nowhere at the moment. Her parents were finally struggling to meet ends meet, so she ended up dropping off of high school and getting her job full time to help out with paying rent. She wanted to finished high school, but her situation at the time made her unable to do that. She dreamed of one day writing her own manga to help her parents, who are supportive of her despite everything, as they are family.

Right now, we see Ami Okada, currently at the restaurant getting ready for another set of deliveries. She was loading up the food onto her car so where she can go to make the deliveries. She actually had a few addresses to go to. One of those orders is Haruka Tatomi, a famous actress for being a giant monster in the movies, and Ami is a fan of her surprisingly despite her being a kid. Guess she needs some good food for her to do her city smashing or defending job in the movies.

There was also her friend Lily Okna, a friend of Ami's also, a Japanese modeling lady who's rich parents own some major businesses, and she currently is modeling at the town, and has ordered some food for herself. Perhaps a salad maybe, maybe she could end up going there to visit for a bit if its not for the many orders she has to make.

There was also Toshio, a young 6 year old boy and his parents who are also rich and do various toy businesses. The much less sad about the trouble making boy, the better, but apparently the family has ordered a good meal, so perhaps head to him.

There is also Sayama Kaiai, another friend of Ami as well who she befriended during her years at high school. Ami was always a bit jealous of her sexy body, though Ami does have a fairly good one for herself, but she was a good heart friend. She was currently at home right now when she made the order, so perhaps she can go there first.

Then there is Old Man Matou, and nothing much is known about him, except he is pretty crazy and well, supposedly he lives in a bit of a dump of a place. Perhaps head there possibly to see him and give him his meal.

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive... (references to all characters here)

So where does she head first for her deliveries?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Haruka Tatomi

*Noteb*
2. Lily Okna

*Noteb*
3. Toshio and his family

*Noteb*
4. Sayama Kaiai

5. Old Man Matou

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenSlayer5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/2852488-Ami-Okada-the-delivery-girl