*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/3327855-Delivering-the-food-to-Old-Man-Matou
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2193762
A size changing story. Not very original. Have fun though :)
This choice: Old Man Matou  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Delivering the food to Old Man Matou.

    by: MiraculousObsessed
"I should've picked someone else..." Ami said to herself as she looked at the house belonging to the only person she knew would ignore the paint spills splattered on the walls, the toilet paper scattered across the ground and a large sign labeled 'CRAZY' with an arrow pointing to the door. She must've been crazy to choose to come to the residence of Old Man Matou, an inventor whose only accomplishments were causing his life to spiral downwards on his grand quest to end world hunger. At least he still knew how to make requests though who knew if he had the money to pay for the food.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the car and brought the food bag out from the trunk. She approached the building and raised her fist to knock on the door. Knock, Knock, Knock, and that was enough for the door to suddenly burst open with two hands grabbing her and forcing her inside while the door was shut behind her.

"HEY, LET GO OF ME!" Fearing the worst, Ami tried to wrestle against the captor before she was let go and her food bag was seized away by the same hand. That hand of course belonged to one Matou who placed the bag on a lonely table and went over to his computer which was the only thing illuminating in the dark room, she could see his white beard and hair as he scrambled to type down everything he could. "Uh...sir, may I ask for the money to pay for the delivery-"

"I'm almost done!" He shouted at her without even looking not even as she frowned and reminded herself that she could've gone to a different address instead of here. "Just need to add in another component and then it should be perfect."

Ami really needed to leave and she glanced at her watch just to see if it worked. It did of course and she knew she was wasting time just standing here while this guy mumbled and typed on his keys about as fast as Kenshiro could punch his enemies in the manga she loved. "Sir, with all due respect I need the money."

"AHA, IT'S DONE!" The old man shouted and he reached out towards what looked like a television remote as he seized it and brought himself towards Ami. "Stay right here, I need a witness to see what I've created! Do you have a camera?"

Alarmed by the man's stamina, she backed up a bit until she bumped into a dusty dresser, "N-No! I shouldn't even be here right now-!"

"Ah! It won't matter, as soon as you see my work wasn't all for nothing! I can destroy world hunger with just a tap of this remote, and I'll prove it!" The man rushed back over to his original spot but not after flicking on the light switch, a single lightbulb brightened the room with what little strength it had. Now she could see a bit better, though the fact that the rest of the room had nothing but empty boxes, gears and tools made her wonder if this place needed a decorator, but even then no one had the courage to come inside, besides her that is.

Ami was getting a bit fed up with the guy and she wondered if she needed to just take action just to get the money from him and leave to do other deliveries. She really needed to leave, but maybe if she let this crazy guy show off his weirs invention then maybe he'll just give her the money if he even had some. She grumbled and sighed, but ultimately she chose...

You have the following choices:

1. Let the inventor show off his size-changing device.

*Noteb*
2. Try to seize the device from him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MiraculousObsessed (UN: battlefield4us at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenSlayer5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/3327855-Delivering-the-food-to-Old-Man-Matou