*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revenge Shall Be Mine
  2. Which character to focus on?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/2852551-Revenge-Shall-Be-Mine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2193762
A size changing story. Not very original. Have fun though :)
This choice: Old Man Matou, the inventor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Revenge Shall Be Mine

    by: UltimateGiantess
They were many rumors of the person named Matou, but everyone usually just calls him completely crazy and delusional. Why you might ask? You see, he is a crazed scientist who wanted to invention a size changing ray in order to end world hunger and help control population, well that is a good starter, as he went to college and got several scientific degrees in the process. That would be enough for him to be very well in life well, that is where the positives end. You see, he was so focused on his experiments and how ludicrous that they are that his wife ultimately end up leaving him when he was just like 40-50 years as he was so crazy. It was also reported he was having affairs and all of them involve size fetishes, to where his wife was disgusted with it.

Matou always wanted to see how sizes can be so arousing, like when someone is small, or if someone is big, that is what he wanted to do, and he has watched old scientist movies, and monster movies, to get that understanding. As he watched them, he became more aroused, and was so demented that he decided to become even more focused on his experiments, and he just leaves anything out of his responsibility.

Many would hear him talking about sizes and other strange fetishes when he is around, so they avoided him. Some even hated his mental strangeness so much that they prank his house by breaking in and stealing stuff. Breaking his devices, and even one point set it on fire. But this crazy scientist never gave up at all, and soon all of his work would pay off. One day a strange power source came from somewhere, and he grabbed it and placed it in his device, and then.... he predictably said.

"It is finished, the size remote is done!" he said, just as his famous remote with the G and S buttons, with a few additional buttons for good measure. He then turned and fired it on a random item and hit S. A strange beam was then fired from the tip of the remote, and it hit the item, causing it to vanished. The scientist then grabbed a magnifying glass to see if it shrunk, and he saw he shrunk a chair. "It is perfect. Now, let's see what happens when I hit G." he said, and then he hits the G button, and surprise, it grew again.

"NOW, REVENGE SHALL BE MINE, I HAVE SPENT YEARS TRYING TO MAKE MY SIZE REMOTE, AND NOW IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed evilly, and then he decided to.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenSlayer5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193762-The-Size-Project/cid/2852551-Revenge-Shall-Be-Mine