*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kyoka Jiro
  2. Finding a New Power!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/2742387-Kyoka-Jiro
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2194167
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya discovers a new power within One For All... Mind Control!
This choice: Kyoka Jiro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kyoka Jiro

    by: Kira Queen
Deku had decided to try his new ability on the music loving Kyoka Jiro. After he got back to the dorms he decided to ask the others where Jiro was and they all said she was in her room. The broccoli boy went down to her room and knocked on the door. He waited a while and then she opened it to see him.

“Oh, hey Midoriya. What is it?” She asked the green haired boy who was standing outside her door.

“Hey, so my quirk has some sort of new ability and I was curious if you would like me to try it out on you.” The green cinnamon roll asked the purple haired girl.

“Sure, whatever.” She replied. She let Deku into her room and she closed the door so no one can here. Once inside Deku closed his eyes and when he reopened them to Jiro, his eyes flashed green in front of her as her look of annoyed turned into a more calm and relaxed look.

“Ok, I’m not sure it worked. Hey Jiro, can you hear me?” He asked.

“Yes master, I hear and I obey...” she replied with. Now that she was under his power he...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kira Queen (UN: manofice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/2742387-Kyoka-Jiro