*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drops me into the cereal bowl.
  2. Revelations.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2690661-Drops-me-into-the-cereal-bowl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2194174
I get shrunk by my parents.
This choice: Drops me into the cereal bowl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Drops me into the cereal bowl.

    by: Mad Dog
I cry out in terror as he drops me into the cereal bowl. I hit one of the giant cheerio's and then fall into the milk with a splash. I hear mom laugh as dad dips his spoon into the bowl, and scoops out some cheerio's, narrowly missing me. He puts them in his mouth and starts chewing while he looks down at me and grins. After about a minute he finishes chewing and swallows, then dips the spoon back in the bowl, again, narrowly missing me.

"No, please, don't do this to me". I plead in a panic.

"Be quiet, little cheerio". He says before putting the spoon in his mouth.

He continues eating his breakfast for the next several minutes, and several times I have to swim out of the way to avoid being scooped up on the spoon. Eventually though, he looks down at me with an evil grin and licks his lips as he puts the spoon in the bowl. Despite my best efforts, the spoon slips under me and scoops me out of the bowl, along with some milk. I can only watch helplessly as he slowly raises the spoon up and opens his mouth. His enormous tongue is stick out slightly, and his teeth look huge. Once again I cry out in terror as dad slowly puts the spoon in is his mouth, watching helplessly as I pass between the giant set of teeth. He closes his mouth and presses me against the roof of his mouth, then pulls the spoon out. Despite being trapped inside his mouth, I'm somewhat surprised to find that I can see. Then I realise that he must have done it to increase my fear. Not that he needed to, because I'm in a state of blind panic at the thought of being eaten alive by my own dad. I hear a loud gulp as he swallows the milk, and then he starts to suck hard on my body, covering me in a disgusting, thick, mixture of saliva and milk. He starts moving toward his throat, and I make a vain effort to stop him by trying to grab his tongue, but it's useless. Before I know it, I'm staring down into the dark, seemingly bottomless pit of his throat, then I slid down head first. As I slide in, his throat muscles grab my head and the whole of my upper torso and pull down further as dad swallows. Almost immediately, he swallows again and I go into a free fall and I slide all the way down his throat until I pass through his oesophagus and land with a splash in his stomach. I hear a loud thud from the other side of one wall as I lie there, in a pool of milk and chewed up cheerio's. I can't believe it, I've just been swallowed whole by own dad, and now I'm trapped inside his stomach. From high above, I hear what sounds like a voice, but it's muffled, so I can't make it out. I suddenly realise that I can't escape. There's only one way out. At some point, his stomach acids will start to break down my body. Then I'll be moved down into his upper intestine, where I'll be slowly digested and turned into nutrients and proteins as I'm absorbed into his body. And it's going to be hideously painful.

ON THE OUTSIDE.

Dad sits back in the chair and lets out a contented sigh as he slaps his stomach.

"Let's see how he likes spending time in there". He says with a smile. "Fuck, I just love having humans inside me".

"You could have told him that he wouldn't be digested". Mom says with a grin.

"Where's the fun in that"? Dad replies. "Right now, he's floating around in my stomach, thinking he's going to be absorbed into my body. I can't imagine how terrifying that must be. And hopefully, when I let him out, we'll have an obedient little slave".

Mom chuckles. "We'll see". She says. "Personally, I'm looking forward to training him. It's been so long since we had a slave that we made ourselves. They're always so much more enjoyable to use. It's the thought of them knowing that we've betrayed the family bond that turns me on. Speaking of which, take me to bed. I'm horny".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Up In The Bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Two Hours Later

*Noteb*
3. Later That Evening.

*Noteb*
4. The Next Day.

*Noteb*
5. Two Days Later.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2690661-Drops-me-into-the-cereal-bowl