*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going Inside Mom.
  2. Revelations.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2690826-Going-Inside-Mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2194174
I get shrunk by my parents.
This choice: Tells mom to pull down her jeans and panties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going Inside Mom.

    by: Mad Dog
Dad looks at mom and says. "How about we start by showing him the place he was created"?

"Mm. What a wonderful idea". Mom says with a mischievous grin.

She winks at me as she reaches for the button on her jeans and unfastens it, then slowly pulls down her zipper. She giggles and slowly pushes her jeans and panties down to her knees and moves her legs slightly further apart.

"Wh...what are you doing"? I ask with a growing sense of dread.

Dad lowers me down to mom's crotch, and I get an uncomfortably close, upside down, view of mom's slit. And at my current size, it looks enormous. I suddenly realise what they have planned and begin to panic and struggle.

"NO"! I shout. "NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I WON'T LET YOU".

Dad laughs loudly and replies. "Yeah? And how're you gonna stop us? Don't worry, you'll be able to breathe ok. And you can't be hurt either. Besides, I've been in there lots of times. It's great".

Suddenly, I feel a tingling, and I shrink down to one inch and become paralysed, adding to my fear. Dad presses me against her shaved pubic mound and I feel his middle finger on my back as he slowly slides me down along the slit until I'm between her thighs, then he gently starts to rub me against her labia.

From high above, I hear mom let out a soft sigh and then say, "Ooh, that feels good"

"You like that"? Dad asks softly.

"Mm, yes". Mom replies. "It's making me hungry".

"Yeah? Would you like a little snack"? Dad asks.

"Oh, yes please. Feed him to me baby". Comes the reply.

I desperately try to break free, but I can't move a muscle. I'm absolutely terrified now, but there's nothing I can do. Suddenly, I feel a gentle pressure on my upper back and the back of my head as dad presses me against her. I feel the lips of her pussy part as my head and shoulders slowly slip between them. He moves his finger down to the soles of my feet and presses on them, pushing my whole torso inside my mom. Despite my fear, I'm surprised to find that I can, but the only view is the pink, rippled walls of mom's vagina, which feel warm and slightly velvety as they gently press against me. He presses again and this time the rest of me slides inside her. Dad pushes me in deeper, as far as his middle finger can go, then I feel the tingling again and I can move once more. In my deep state of panic, my instinct is to struggle, but somehow, the rational part of my mind tells that would be a bad idea, and I manage to remain relatively still. Then I hear mom's voice all around me say.

"Unless you want to stay inside me forever, I suggest you move, slowly and gently, so I can feel you, and enjoy you. That's why you're in there".

I really don't want to, but I also don't want to stay inside my mom's pussy any longer than I have to, so I slowly start to turn around, and make my back down the pink tunnel I'm trapped in. I can't believe what's happening to me. First I wake to find that I've shrunk down to just two inches, then I find out that it was my parents who did it, with the intention of making their slave, now I'm trapped inside my own mother's vagina. Despite the fear of what they'll do to me, I decide to try to get out. Part of me knows that it's a futile gesture, but I have to try. Just I get to the bottom and the inside part of her labia, her muscles suddenly grab me and I get sucked all the way up to the top of her vagina, right where her cervix. It takes me completely by surprise.

"You can't escape from me. You're in there until I'm ready to let you out. And that won't be for a while. Now, like I just told you, move and if you try to get out again, I'll turn you into my g-spot, and leave you like that for a week".

OUTSIDE.

Mom laughs loudly as she reaches down and pulls her panties and jeans back up. Then she fastens the button and pulls up the zipper. She lets out a contented sigh and closes her eyes as she smiles and licks her lips.

"I love being a Goddess". She says, wrapping her arms around dad's neck. "I love having the power to use humans in any way I want. I especially love having them inside my pussy. Ooh, and our new slave feels so good in there. Oh, he's moving down, I think he's gonna try to get out".

She gently bites her lower lip and then giggles. "Sucked him all the way up to the top". She says. "I think it's going to take a while before he accepts his new life".

"Yeah, well he's gonna have to". Dad replies. "Because whether he likes it or not, he's our slave now".

"That reminds me". Mom says as she turns to face the counter. She reaches for a plastic lunchbox and opens it. She reaches in and takes a four inch tall man. She puts him on the counter and he immediately drops to his and looks up at her with a mixture of fear and love on his face. "Well, you've served us well for the past twenty years, slave. You've given your master and I a lot of pleasure, but you're time is up, and you know what that means".

The shrunken man nods his head and replies. "Yes mistress. You're going to eat me, and let me into heaven".

"That's right. I'm going to eat you, and once you're fully digested, you will go to heaven".


The man puts his hands on his head as mom lifts up to her open mouth and slides him in to the middle of chest. She bites down, slicing clean through and severing the upper part of his body with a crunch. She offers him up to dad, who bites off the lower part of his chest and mid torso. They smile at each other as they chew the man's body. There are number of sickening crunches as they eat the shrunken man. After she swallows her piece of him, mom slips the rest of him into her mouth and slowly chews. When she's finished chewing, she swallows, sending what's left him to join his upper body in her stomach. She sucks some blood and gore off her right finger and then licks her lips.

"He was delicious". She says softly. "I can't believe the little idiot actually believed he was going to heaven".

"I've been in your stomach". Dad replies with a grin. "Trust me babe, he is in heaven. The inside of your body isheaven".

"You're just saying that because you want fuck me while our new slave is in my pussy".

"No". Dad says. "I want to eat your pussy. Then I want to fuck you".

Mom takes dad's hand. "Oh, well, in that case, you can have what you want. I think I'll sit on your face this time".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2690826-Going-Inside-Mom