*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide in Breeaunna's sneakers
  2. And So It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2688857-Hide-in-Breeaunnas-sneakers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2196038
A Giantess Foot Worship Story
This choice: Hide in Breeaunna’s sneakers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hide in Breeaunna's sneakers

    by: StinkyFeetLover21
You run over to Breeaunna’s sneakers, which are under the locker room bench, and grimace as a thick cheesy stink fills your nose. As you climb inside, the stench devours you and you gag. Your feet hit the insole and are immediately ankle deep in a pool of sweat.

“Jesus, does she ever let these shoes air out?” you think to yourself.

The stench gets stronger by the second and your nose starts burning from the toxic cheesy stink of feet. The locker room starts to fill up and a small part of you wishes you could watch as the girls change, but don’t want to risk getting caught. You look out of the opening of the shoe and see Breeaunna quickly changing so she can get out of there in a hurry and avoid any embarrassment. She peels off her basketball shoes and tears off her wet sweaty gym socks. Immediately her foot odor fills the locker room and she shyly says sorry to everyone and stuffs her putrid socks into her sneakers...right on top of you. The socks are stuffed in and soon the light goes out and a storm begins. A storm of putrid sweat raining down on you. You gag as you choke on the salty rain drop protruding from her sopping wet socks. Your eyes sting from her burning cheesy sweat and you pray that it ends soon...but to no avail as she continues changing and you are stuck with her toxic cheesy socks of death.

About three unbearable minutes later she pulls out her socks and takes a sniff, "These should still be good for a couple more practices," she says to herself and stuffs them in her gym bag.

She picks up her sneakers and next thing you know...

You have the following choices:

1. Breeaunna spots you

2. Breeaunna slides her stinky barefoot in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StinkyFeetLover21 (UN: thebadsniper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StinkyFeetLover21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2688857-Hide-in-Breeaunnas-sneakers