*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And So It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2688845-And-So-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2196038
A Giantess Foot Worship Story
Chapter #1

And So It Begins...

    by: StinkyFeetLover21
You walk down the hallway, giddy with anticipation. You have been dreaming about doing this for so long and it was finally happening. You reached the locker room door and look at a clock across the hall.

“Good, still 3:45, I’ve got 15 minutes to hide somewhere safe and watch them.” you say to yourself as you slip under the door crack and head inside.

You look around in awe at the huge locker room, stained with the smell of sweat, soon to be filled with goddesses...changing out of their clothes...their heavenly bodies soon to be revealed to you.

You walk around looking for potential places to hide and still have a good view of the main area when all of a sudden you hear the tweet of a whistle and the yelling of a coach “ALRIGHT GIRLS, WE'RE CUTTING PRACTICE EARLY! HIT THE SHOWERS! SOME OF YOU NEED IT!”

Practice must have been let out early and you start to fear the worst. You hear the sound of a stampede of girls heading for the locker room and you immediately start looking for the closest place to hide. You see a pair of black Converse high tops that belong to Breeaunna, a tan backpack belonging to Isabel, a blue gym bag belonging to Raquelle, Nadja’s locker door slightly ajar, and Alyssa’s black socks. You decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StinkyFeetLover21 (UN: thebadsniper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StinkyFeetLover21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2688845-And-So-It-Begins