*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide in Nadja's locker
  2. And So It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2717750-Hide-in-Nadjas-locker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2196038
A Giantess Foot Worship Story
This choice: Hide in Nadja’s locker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hide in Nadja's locker

    by: StinkyFeetLover21
You briskly run over to the bottom of Nadja's open locker and hop inside. You take a moment to collect yourself and let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly a sharp cheesy odor burns your nostrils and you gag.

"Oh god...where is that smell coming from?!?!?" you exclaim.

As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you soon find the source of the stink...Nadja's slip on Vans. One of them was tipped on it's side and it was as if the stench of rotting cheese was billowing out in droves. You examined the insoles and noticed that they were stained black from all the barefoot wear. You shudder at the thought of her filthy bare feet squelching inside of those shoes...creating thick, gooey, warm globs of toe jam. Suddenly you snap out of your state of shock when you hear voices approaching. They get louder and louder until finally there's one right next to you...Nadja.

"Man my dogs are killing me, I need new basketball shoes!" she grunted as she struggled to pull the tight shoe off.

With a momentous tug, she tore off her shoes and the surrounding area was blasted with a toxic cheesy stench so powerful, even inside the locker, you started to feel nauseous. Everyone in the locker room started to complain about the horrible odor.

"WASH YOUR FEET! JESUS CHRIST THEY REEK! THOSE SHOES MUST BE IN SO MUCH PAIN, TOUCHING THOSE NASTY SOCKS!" yelled various girls.

"Shut the fuck up and deal with it bitches!" she yelled back.

The girls all laugh as they start to change out of their uniforms. As uncomfortable as the strong stench of cheesy sweat was, you still start to get aroused as the sexy teens begin to undress. Your cock hardens as you see Isabel from across the room take off her bra, her perky breasts glistening with sweat. You reach down your pants and start stroking yourself, focusing on her heavenly body. You are so lost in pleasure that you don't notice Nadja peel off her sweat soaked socks. She tosses her cheesy stink bombs inside the locker, one hitting you in the face and snapping you out of your daze. You stand in fear as you stare at the fuming, nasty black socks and realize she is about to be looking for clothes in her locker. You look around at your options for hiding and decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go in her Vans

*Noteb*
2. Run

*Noteb*
3. Go in her sock

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StinkyFeetLover21 (UN: thebadsniper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StinkyFeetLover21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196038-The-Locker-Room/cid/2717750-Hide-in-Nadjas-locker