*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2783102-Freddie-goes-to-his-apartment-and-Xei-Li-catche
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Freddie goes to his apartment and Xei Li catches up to him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Freddie goes to his apartment and Xei Li catche...

    by: HikerAngel
As Freddie put the key in the deadbolt of his apartment lock, he heard the *thud* *thud* *thud* of footsteps racing down the hall toward him. As he turned to look, Xei Li jumped on him, riding him to the wall, knocking the wind out of him.

“Jesus, X, wha…?”

Xei Li cut off his protest with an urgent kiss, twining her legs under his butt and running her hands all over his back. He grabbed her under her ass to support her weight and kicked the apartment door open, as her lips and tongue hungrily explored his mouth.

She was seriously turning him on. She sure seemed to want this now!

He kicked the door closed and carried her to his bedroom. He leaned over and set her on the bed, dropping her the last few inches. Her new, larger breasts wobbled as she bounced on the bed springs.

She quickly stripped off her blouse and pulled down her pants, then did the same to him. She curled her arms back around him and pulled him into her, her teeth finding his neck and biting down.

“Not so hard!” he cried as she wrapped her legs around him once more. She was a freaking animal!

She flipped on top of him and mashed her breasts into his chest. There was no loving in her embrace. This was purely physical. He didn’t mind, barely able to keep up with her rapid onslaught of passion. It seemed a little forced, but…

...He was unable to finish the thought when her bare hips began to gyrate, pressing her lower abdomen into his cock. Her warmth felt amazing, despite the fact that he hadn’t entered her. Her accelerated pace pounded sensation into him, making him hard. She certainly wasn’t much for foreplay. Her lips dropped straight down to his now-hard dick, not stopping for so much as a kiss along the way.

Her lips started, closed, over his tip. She pressed downward, mouth grinding against his cock as she went down on him. He felt her lower teeth drag downward, and he shivered. This was all happening so fast. He hadn’t even had time to think about..

...Her tongue swirled around his tip as she reached the top again, and he lost his train of thought yet again.

Xei Li sucked, licked, scraped and ground her mouth, lips, and tongue over him, urgently rising and falling over his quivering cock. Her flash-seduction had his hips bucking in record time. He thrust himself into her mouth as he came, grunting with the final effort.

As he spasmed, she looked up at him hopefully like a kid on Christmas morning. She pulled her lips away, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

“So can you improve me?”

Freddie felt vaguely used. Xei Li definitely had more interest in what he could do for her than she did in him. It was a strange feeling. He didn’t know what to think.

Somewhat reluctantly, he pulled up his interface. He had 20 points this time. Twenty!

He couldn’t help but smile.

Xei Li noticed and returned his smile.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2783102-Freddie-goes-to-his-apartment-and-Xei-Li-catche