*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204614-Weight-Gain-in-Monster-City-USA/cid/2742221-Cryptids-Inc-HQ
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2204614
Fatten up sexy monster girls, boys and others in many interesting locales!
This choice: Cryptids Inc. HQ!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cryptids Inc. HQ!

    by: Akathatguy
Cryptids Inc., a shady company with a finger in every pie, and their HQ in Monster City is the center of it all. You've heard of climbing the corporate ladder, but are you ready to ride the elevator to Hell?! Because that's where corporate is centered. That's right, the HQ building is so tall, it goes to Heaven, Hell, and fifteen other dimensions! Or more! Things get confusing after traveling through the dimension of refracting prisms... Fortunately for you, the vampires in Accounting keep all monsters on payroll neatly organized by gender identity and importance! HR and Legal tried to get them to stop for obvious reasons, but you know how vampires are, so spinning this into a positive is PR's problem now. Just another average day at Cryptids Inc.!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204614-Weight-Gain-in-Monster-City-USA/cid/2742221-Cryptids-Inc-HQ