*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three friends find the first stash of orbs...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205885-The-Superhero-Orbs/cid/2748881-Three-friends-find-the-first-stash-of-orbs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2205885
An alien species has some fun by disbursing colorful orbs that grant different superpowers
Chapter #1

Three friends find the first stash of orbs...

    by: HikerAngel
Jenny, Samantha, and Mark hiked along the trail by the waterfall. The smell of warm pine and brief-blooming wildflowers wafted through the woods on the last warm day of summer. Birds chirped delighted chatter, lit by the rays of afternoon sun that filtered through the forest canopy above.

As they approached the water, Mark gave a grin and tore off his shirt. He ran down the trail to the edge of the water, just next to the falls. Jenny and Samantha watched as Mark tore off his shoes and socks, then launched himself into the churning water. He disappeared, then his head bobbed up, still showing his goofy grin.

Jenny and Samantha looked at one another and shrugged. They ran to the edge of the water, slipped off their shoes and jumped in as well. The water's glacier-fed coolness numbed the Autumn heat.

Mark gave Jenny a splash. Then, Samantha. The girls shrieked and giggled before returning fire. The battle became fierce, but Mark finally succumbed, the sloshes and splatters of two beating one.

As they all laughed in enjoyment of their effervescent game, Samantha looked toward the roar of the water and noticed something behind its white veil. Something colorful. She swam toward the falls as the others moved toward shore to lounge at the water's edge and have lunch.

Samantha passed under the sheet of water, its hammering weight pounding on shoulders and back like an overenthusiastic masseuse.

There were three orbs that glowed, like spherical house lamps with holiday LED bulbs inside. One was blue, one was green, and one was yellow.

She reached out and touched the green one, her slender finger pressing it's iridescent surface. She could feel a faint hum inside, the hum grew stronger. She attempted to remove her finger, but she couldn't! It was glued to the orb. The buzzing intensified, until it seemed to vibrate every cell of her entire body, as if she were standing in front of a bank of speakers at a summer rock concert.

Just when the feeling was becoming unbearable, the orb disappeared. Samantha felt something enter her mind. An idea that wasn't her own. The sensation was strange. She knew what she needed to do somehow. She needed to choose. She focused her mind on what she wanted to look like, what she always imagined herself in her wildest fantasies.

A strange tingling spread through her body, and she shuddered. What was going on now?

Free from the hold of the green orb, she backed out through the waterfall again and headed to shore.

Jenny and Mark turned to her as she emerged from the water's white, thundering veil.

The face they saw was transforming, eyebrows thinning and rising, eyes growing large and luminous, cheekbones shifting to elegant prominence. Her lips plumped.

Her body began to rise out of the water as she moved toward the others. Her breasts swelled to luscious fullness under her tank, dripping water from under voluptuous curves. Her wet top was plastered against developing abs, their vertical ridges forming lines in the fabric.

Her hips grew wider, more dynamic, exaggerating her feminine gait as she walked in the water. Each step came on longer legs, their nubile shapes growing sleeker, sexier, water flowed down their toned, tanned length.

Jenny watched her friends' eyes widen in shock as they started at her body. She looked down to see full breasts obscuring her view in a way they never had before. Her head snapped back up, then looked down again to examine the rest of her changes.

Her body was the one she had imagined, full and firm and all kinds of sexy. Surprise gave way to happiness as joy erupted from her...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205885-The-Superhero-Orbs/cid/2748881-Three-friends-find-the-first-stash-of-orbs