*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Lesson In Country Livin'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211152-Life-On-The-Farm/cid/2778414-A-Lesson-In-Country-Livin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2211152
After an invite for a stay at your uncle's farm a slew of wild events begin happening.
Chapter #1

A Lesson In Country Livin'

    by: Thatbadwriter
"Thanks again for coming out here," you said to your Uber driver, and got a grumble in return, "I'm sorry I didn't realize how far out this place was." As the car sped away towards the setting sun you were left standing with your luggage to stare at the impressive, and somewhat daunting, stretch of drive that sprawled out in front of you. It wasn't until you were beginning to huff and sweat that the ranch house and small red barn began coming into view. A single story home with off white paint and a large screened porch lay before you, but what really caught your eye was the men in front of it. Even from a distance they appeared enormous and as the distance between you closed, them now approaching having noticed your arrival, they grew even larger. Two nearly identical men that could be described as no less than dreamy sauntered shirtlessly with exposed muscle bouncing and flexing beneath a healthy coat of black hair, probably your cousins. The man in front of them however was undoubtedly your uncle, he was utterly massive with not one bit of his size lost to the exaggeration of childhood memory, if anything he might be bigger than you remembered, he towered over the other two men, men anyone would consider huge, by more than half a foot, he wore a shirt unlike the others but said blue plaid covering was casually open giving a stunning view of his immaculate body. Muscles bulged over every inch of his body, a thick black furry jungle of a pelt covered his body, and his whole being shone with the glistening sweat of a working man.

"Ethan? Little Ethan is that you?!" he shouted ahead, "I haven't seen you since.....well hell you were six years old anyways, how old are yah now again? How was your trip? And more than any of that just how the hell are yah boy?"

"Y-Yeah uncle Lucas, it's me," you stuttered, a bit taken aback by the entourage of literal giants. "I-I'm," you squeaked a little before clearing your throat and answering more composed, "I'm twenty-four now, and my flight went alright, except for this weird lady who kept trying to talk to me, so I uh I guess I'm good."

"Well I'm glad and still just so delighted yah could come out and visit us," Lucas beamed a nearly impossible smile at you. "Now these are your cousins," he gestured to the identical men, "they're right 'bout two years older than you, now go on n' introduce yourselves boy!"

"Right, I'm Alister," the left giant greeted you with a dominating hand shake.

"And I'm Allen," the other twin took your free hand to shake, "Lookin' forward to gettin ta know yah!" before they returned your hands, that now possessed the faintest hint of a smoky smell.

"One of you boys get his bag and we'll head back to the house," Lucas instructed, to which they actually started quibbling over who got to carry it. Alister was the one to ultimately get his wish, at least you were pretty sure it was Alister, as he hiked the heavy suitcase up on to his brawny shoulder as if it were nothing more than a pillow, and again you were making tracks to the house. On the journey uncle Lucas recounted an enchanting tale about when he and his half-sister, your mother, hand been little and spent the night in a haunted barn looking for ghosts, at least until you reached the barn and saw the biggest animal you'd ever seen grazing outside the barn.

"Oh my god! That cow is enormous!" you couldn't help but blurt out.

"Ha, Bruno may be cattle, but that ain't now cow!" Lucas chuckled.

"But I can see the ud-" you stopped short when you realized those weren't an udder, but rather...those.

"Tell Ethan about when you bought him pa," Allen snickered.

"Now don't you boys tell me you've still not had your fill of this fool story," Lucas sounded almost a touch embarrassed.

"Sorry pa," Alister laughed, "But it's just so funny!"

"What is?" you asked innocently.

"Well pa here thought he was being all slick buying him a great big 'breeding bull,' able to pull a plow and, ha, make an extra profit on the side but," Allen stopped, overcome by a fit of laughter and leaving Alister to finish, "But old Bruno, ha, well let's just say he ain't too fond of heifers!" he joined in laughing with his brother.

"Both of you be damned, he can still pull a plow better than either of you," your uncle turned back towards the house.

When you all reached the porch you took a moment to appreciate the understated beauty and comfort of such a home when you saw a large freestanding post with a pipe running on its side up to a...shower head? "What's that?" you dared to ask.

"That? Why that's just a shower Ethan," your uncle replied, "Don't worry, we got one indoors too, it's just easier some days to clean off outside rather than track a mess in behind yah."

"Oh right..." your mind wandered a bit, especially considering there was no stall for privacy, it really was just a post and a pipe. The very next moment though your heart fluttered as a colossus with red wavy hair, even larger than your uncle and sporting thick vibrant matching hairs peaking from his overalls on his chest and all along his enormous powerful arms. This man made your whole body quiver with pleasure as he defined raw power and masculinity, if the unmissable bulge at his groin was anything to go by.

"Oh hey Rob," Lucas greeted the giant, "This is my nephew, Ethan. Ethan this is Robert, he helps out 'round here."

"P-pleased to see you, err meet you!" you blurted out, the man having seemingly awoken something in you.

"Pleased to meet you too sir," the man nodded to you, nearly giving you a heart attack having a man roughly twice your age and impossibly handsome defer to you in such a way.

"We're gonna get Ethan settled and turn in for the night, alright?" Lucas explained, "And I keep tellin' yah you don't gotta be so formal!"

"Right sir," Rob nodded to your uncle, "If it's alright I'll get washed and turn in myself," he started unbuckling his overalls.

"Now why in tarnation wouldn't that be ok? As long as you're working here you're family just like the rest of us!" Lucas put his foot down before leading the little entourage inside.

~~~

After a tour of the house and insisting no less than six times you'd eaten on the plane, and that it was in fact enough, you were now unpacking your bag in your cousins' room. "Well cuz, what'dya think of the place?" Allen asked as Alister cleared a drawer for you to use.

"It's nice, really nice! I think my stay here will be a great one," you answered before glancing to the man seated on a bunk bed he and his twin clearly outgrew but clearly liked enough to keep. Seeing him on the bed, his size further exaggerated, reminded you of a question you'd been dying to ask, "So guys, I'm not exactly short at five foot ten, but I gotta ask, just how tall are you two?"

"Well I'm six foot eight," Alister replied,"But shorty over there is five foot twenty."

"Har har," Allen rolled his eyes, "Betcha weren't expecting your relatives ta be a buncha trees, pa's seven feet after all so it was bound to happen."

"Well I clearly didn't inherit it," you chuckled.

"Yeah well you're lucky I guess, everyone's always thinkin' cause we're big as trees we're just about as smart," Alister sighed and joined his brother on the bed.

"That's dumb, I'd kill to be so huge," you admitted and then blushed at such a baldfaced confession.

"Well we're happy you like it lil' cuz, if you're ready though we're fixin' to turn in," Allen replied.

"Oh no, go right ahead," you answered and were shocked to see the twins, in perfect synchronicity, stand and completely drop trow. The beasts they'd just casually unleashed were nothing less than pythons, thankfully you didn't have to suffer for long as they climbed in bed.

"What's wrong?" one of them asked, having noticed you'd all but froze on the spot.

"I...I...uh I, I just wasn't ready for...that..." you tried to explain.

"Ah is that all?" the other laughed "I forgot you ain't been around much menfolk, we all sleep like this 'round here, it's relaxin' after a hard day's work."

"Eat breakfast like it too, so you can get ready for it this time," the first again answered.

"O-Ok...I, I gotta go get ready for bed..." you left for the bathroom, toothbrush in hand and caught the briefest glimpse of an imposingly broad back and globular orange haired ass disappearing behind a door and simply returning to bed yourself.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211152-Life-On-The-Farm/cid/2778414-A-Lesson-In-Country-Livin