*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2212566
Our protagonist, Tom, wakes up one morning with powers that he could only dream of!

Our protagonist, Tom, wakes up one morning with powers that he could only dream of!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a 18 year old college student who just started their journey at a 4-year university. You've dreamed of the new opportunities that will await you as you take this leap into adulthood on your on, but that soon becomes an understatement. You wake up the day your semester starts after a weird dream saying that you are now free to do whatever you please.This school-year just got a lot more interesting!

Bios:
Tom (Main Character):18 years old. Tall (6'5), fairly slim Hispanic with brown hair. New to the small college town from the big city. Can't decide what to major in. A bit shy at times, but becomes quite the social butterfly when he settles in. Looking forward to all the new women that he'll get to meet.

Des (Aunt): 35 years old, Father's sister. Tom has lived with her ever since he was a young boy, so she serves as a mother figure for him. 5'3, long light brown hair with slightly blonde streaks, E-cup breasts thanks to implants and plus some of the weight she's put on over the years. Widowed. Works for the IRS. Will usually reach Tom via phone call or may stop by to visit

Barb (Neighbor): 5'4 latina who is 39 years old, lives in the door to the right of Tom's apartment. Graduate of the same university. Married, works as an ultrasound technician. Very nice, has a motherly vibe to her. Medium length hair with glasses. Usually seen wearing medical scrubs. A bit pudgy, with F-cup breasts due to bearing 5 children of her own. Maria's Aunt.

Violet (Barb's Daughter): 21 years old, 5'2 single mother to be. Was going to school to be an ultrasound tech as well, but got pregnant. Currently 6 months in. Often sad that she's the last of her siblings to move out the apartment. Pretty, with long, brown hair that reaches her butt. Uses her free time now to review baby products online on a video site. Baby's father is MIA. DD-cup (due to pregnancy), round ass thanks to her father's Puerto Rican genetics. Maria's cousin.

Jojo (neighbor): She's 20, and very beautiful but also kinda dumb. She used to attend the university, but dropped out to pursue a modeling career. Staying in town while she's looking for gigs and promotes herself online. She lives in the door to the left of Tom's apartment. Hawaiian mixed with some other pacific islander. 5'5, A-cup with a very round, booty with thick thighs to match. Works at a Korean BBQ spot.

Steph (Student Body President): Latina who is very proud of her roots and is very pretty. Looking to become a big time politician someday. Very nice, and is always seen flashing a big braces-filled grin. Her brown hair goes to her mid-back. In her free time she is usually at the gym, and thanks to that, she has a large ass that is very toned. Usually is spotted wearing jeans that flaunt it

Aly (Student): One of Tom's classmates in his biology class. Has a huge crush on him, but won't admit it to him. a light skinned African-American, with black braids that go past her shoulders.Very slim, with A-cup and with a deceivingly nice butt.

Angel (Tom's Good Friend) Friend of Tom's since high school. They have a brother/sister relationship. Fairly insecure about most things including her relationship. About 5'8 with long brown hair with blonde streaks. Samoan. A-cup with a nice pair of legs.

Lisa (Angel's Roommate): Angel's best friend/roommate. Used to play on the volleyball team at the university until she injured her shoulder. Is bisexual, and has a girlfriend as of now. 5'11 with pale white skin and reddish brown curly hair. B-cup with a fat butt.

Nick (Angels BF): Tom's good friend. Started dating Angel when they got to the university. About 6'2, with a solid frame. Loves to talk about cars. Cuban

Ivana (Aly's roommate): Aly's good friend, who lives in the same dorm as her. Comes from a rich family, and has a really nice car. Has a bit of a crazy side when she loses her temper. Afrolatina, but looks a bit more Mexican that she does African-American. Nice pair of C-cup breasts, with a plump ass.

Judith (Student): One of Tom's classmates from his history class. Is in a sorority, and constantly talks about it. Has a crush on Tom. 5'4 Latina with pale skin and C-cup breasts. Large ass that usually juts out due tot he fact that she's usually seen in yoga pants or biker shorts.

Maria (FWB/cashier): She works at tom's favorite lunch spot: Tam's Sandwiches. Is a history major but is still deciding what she wants to do with her life. She and Tom became FWB (Friends with Benefits) during orientation, and haven't seen each other since school began. 5'7 Latina with short length hair that stops just above her shoulders. Real thick legs, and recently got a breast augmentation to go from a B-cup to a D-cup. Barb's niece, and Violet's cousin.

Rules/Notices:
1. All characters are 18+
2. Feel free to add characters as you see fit. I will be adding more characters soon.
3. Proper grammar, as well as chapter length will be enforced. Entries that lack either will be removed
4. POV's may switch, but be sure to clarify who is talking. Remember that Tom is the only one with powers.
.


Other than these rules, do as you please!

All characters and places are fictional. Any resemblance is purely coincidence.


I'd like to give a huge thank you to RoyalJelly, who's fantastic additions have given this interactive so much life. Please check out their work, if you haven't already!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true