*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After a long day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785347-After-a-long-day
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2212566
Our protagonist, Tom, wakes up one morning with powers that he could only dream of!
Chapter #1

After a long day

    by: Thomas Johnson
Tom sprawled out onto his bed after a long day of moving. He had just moved all his things into his apartment room after driving a moving truck for 3 hours straight. He needed three things: a shower, some sleep, and Maria. He missed those nights they would have in the campus dorms during orientation in the summer. They were in the same student group, and instantly hit it off. Before he knew it, they were doing the no-pants-dance in his dorm room. He sighed, oh how he missed those nights. His body odor then hit his nostril, and then he realized how much more he missed smelling good. He hopped up, dug through one of the boxes he brought in for some shorts and a towel, and got into the shower.

In the shower, he thought about all the possibilities that awaited him now that he was all on his own. He didn't have to worry about coming in too late and waking his aunt up after his late-night escapades. He could do whatever he wanted, when he wanted, to whomever he wanted now. Mid-way through the shower, two things crossed his mind: (1) he never really specified to Maria what their relationship was, and (2) he didn't bring any shampoo for his hair. Both were equally problematic for Tom, but the Maria situation had him a bit worried. He was about to enter this new part of his life by himself, and he wanted to keep it that way. He couldn't have a relationship hold him down, especially since there were so many ladies that he had not yet met.

As soon as Tom got out of the shower and dried off, he got his phone and texted Maria.

Tom: Hey


a few minutes passed, and his phone screen lit up.

Maria: Hey there stranger!

"Oh man", Tom thought to himself, "She's already using nicknames".

Tom: So I actually wanted to talk to u about something kinda important


Maria: Yeah, whats up?

Tom gulped. He sort of felt bad for breaking this news to Maria. He wasn't too sure on how she was going to react.

Tom: I just wanted to talk about us and this thing that we had going on

Maria: lol what about it dude

Tom: well I was just hoping that we could both just start off our college lives fresh and free of any relationships

Maria: did u think we were in a relationship lol

Tom: No, but I just wanted to clear the air between us lol

Maria: dude it's whatever lol idc

Tom: ok lol, I'll see you around

Tom threw his phone onto his bed and pumped his fist in victory. That couldn't have gone any better! Maria didn't even seem upset! He sighed in relief, and closed his eyes. He was glad that dilemma was over, but he still had one problem. His hair was still a bit greasy from moving into his apartment all morning, and he didn't want to look like a bum during his first day of classes tomorrow. He looked outside his window, and the sun would soon be going down.


"Fuck", he muttered to himself, "Do I stay in bed, or venture out and get some shampoo?"

You have the following choices:

1. Go to bed, you've got a big day tomorrow!

2. Get some shampoo you greaseball

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Johnson (UN: thetallestboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thomas Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785347-After-a-long-day