*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Manager of a Beauty Salon
  2. Brief history
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216563-Tiny-guy-BIG-jobs/cid/2804966-Manager-of-a-Beauty-Salon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2216563
Take the roll of a tiny guy as he tries to make it big in the work place.
This choice: You manage a beauty salon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Manager of a Beauty Salon

    by: someone
Your apartment is situated just above your workplace which is super convenient and you are never late!! You even have a private elevator that takes you straight down to the front desk.

Due to your degree in business and excellent customer service skills you managed to snag a job as the manager of a beauty salon! Either that or you are a glorified mascot.... Most days you feel like a little mascot... Your employees are incredible at their jobs but definitely don't treat you like the boss.

The hairdresser, Chenelle is a strong willed, curvy woman with dark tanned skin like a cappuccino. She has tons of pooffy, curly hair that is jet black, light brown eyes and thick lips full of sass. She has a huge ass and tons of attitude and she is always late!! This drives you up the wall! You also can't help but feel that she wants to be the one in charge.

The twins, Debbie and Diana, they usually call themselves the double Dee's, are also remarkable hairdressers but specialize in dying hair. They usually change their own colors once a month. They are peppy and carefree, though very mischievous and love to mess with you. They are beautiful young women and while just a little shorter than Chenelle, they also pack all the right curves in all the right places.

The new girl, Tina is a gorgeous Latina with long dark hair and a smooth light tan complexion and works at the counter greeting customers but also specializes in massages. She is very friendly and sweet, somewhat timid and seems to think highly of you along with the rest of her co-workers. She takes her job seriously and is also always on time. You like her a lot and definitely want to keep the good impression you seem to have with her.

Customers are like your biggest fans for the most part, flirty and always commenting on how cute you are though you don't feel like they take you very seriously either. It is nice having all these beautiful women around though.

As your little elevator arrives at the front desk you take a deep breath and hype yourself up for the day. You step out confidently, a few minutes early and hop onto the keyboard to wake up the computer. It's like a morning workout as you hop around on the keys typing the password and loading up today's appointments. Sure you could have had a tiny PC set up but you enjoy these little exercise routines to start the day.

Tina arrives at the front door and unlocks it letting her in, she's right on time as always, and gives you a cheerful smile.

"Good morning sir!" She announces bubbly.

You smile back "good morning Tina! Right on time as usual."

She giggles "of course! I always try to be. Gonna start putting the towels in the steamer" she walks off happily to start her job.

Not a bad start so far!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216563-Tiny-guy-BIG-jobs/cid/2804966-Manager-of-a-Beauty-Salon