*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk By Mew
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2829133-Shrunk-By-Mew
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
Chapter #1

Shrunk By Mew

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Mew.”

“W-What?”

“Mew.”

You slowly open your eyes, trying to figure out what that sound was that dragged you out of your sleep. Seeing that it was... a Mew.

It’s face, right in front of yours and blinking a couple of times back at you. Several blinks over and over.

“Mew.”

You quickly scurry back as you look at the Legendary that was in front of you. You can’t believe it! It was Mew, the Pokemon Mew! The legendary Mew! It looked at you as you sat on the ground.

When you slept on the outskirts of town today, no bit of you thought that you would actually be found on a legendary. You just wanted some rest on the grass.

“Why... hello there Mew!” You say excitedly and with a smile.

Which Mew loved. “Mew!!” She said as she flew over and around your head. Taking several laps as it giggled.

“What are you doing here? You woke me up.” You say with a laugh as you can’t really be mad.

It didn’t answer, instead it flew high into the air, and then down at you. Your eyes open as you see it ram into your chest. Just enough to send you down on your back. You look down and see it laying on your chest and giggled.

“Mew! Mew!”

“Right... i’ve heard that you are playful. Guess you are.” You say as it flew off, only for a second as it then went under your shirt. “H-Hey! Mew cut that out!” You say with a laugh as it flew out and laughed itself. “You really are playful, just messing with a human like that.”

“Mew.” It said simply as it flew down to you, over your head as you feel it’s small feet on your head. Suddenly it kicked your hair around, making it wild as you laugh.

“Okay go ahead.” You say as it messed up your hair even more. So for a long time you were gonna have bed hair, just great.

Mew eventually got off, flying right in front of you as it turned around. Turning around and pointing it’s tail to your face.

Playfully, she wagged it in front of your face and tickled you.

“Hehe, Mew! Hehehe! Mew seriously!” You say as Mew laughs itself. It was probably laughing as much as you were. You know you could probably just hit the tail away, but clearly it was having fun.

You let it have fun until it pulled away. Looking to the sky. “Man what time is it? I did take a long nap didn’t I?” You say as you pull out your Pokenav. Pulling it and looking at the time. Only for Mew to come back down and land on your lap. Sitting there in a very cute manner.

“Okay Mew, say cheese!” You say as you get the camera and go in for a Selfie. “Or uh... Say Mew I guess...”

“Mew!” it said back, as you took the photo. There you go, proof that you met Mew. You don’t want to risk and try to capture it at the moment. You two were getting along and lets face it... Mew would be far too powerful for any trainer you know.

“Anyway, I guess I got to go Mew. It was-”

“Mew!” it said as it flew up high. High above you and looking at you. You could tell it had anticipation, and you were gonna deduct what it wanted.

“One more? Sure... go ahead. One more.” You say as she it laughs.

Mew took it’s time thinking about it, until finally it got what it wanted to do. Smiling it flew right in front of your face, and suddenly... it’s eyes glowed.

It’s using a move, you didn’t expect it but you guess it was. You wait to see what was happening, when suddenly you realised something. Was... Mew flying up.

She was above your head line, far above it. It kept going up. You were really confused, and it grew even more as you could feel the grass under you... get bigger.

You think about it for a long while, until you suddenly realise something. Looking at the tree closet to you, it was bigger than it should be. Looking back to Mew, she was far above you and the grass was bigger than it should be.

“Mew, are you shrinking me!” You say as it didn’t give a reaction. Instead you just went down and down, until one grass blade was enough for your entire hand to rest on. You stand up, not making much of a difference as you were now shrunk!

Mew’s eyes stopped glowing, as it flew down to you. Doing a loop and looking. When suddenly it giggled.

“M-Mew, this isn’t fun! I-” You trailed off, as you see Mew get closer. It was like a Dynamax version of itself, much bigger and much more powerful. You fall onto your rear as it gets closer, it’s nose almost knocking you at this point as you can’t believe the size difference.

Finally it flew up into the air. Far into the air as you could see it turn around.

“M-Mew. Where are you-”

Mew started to fly away, not before looking back at you and saying something. Not what Pokemon say, not her name. But words, and more than that a challenge.

“Come find me!”

And with that, Mew flew into the air. You could only watch as the giant Pokemon flew far into the air. As far and high it could go, until the giant Pokemon was out of sight, and you were left... by yourself.

In a giant new world.

*

Okay, so I left it blank for the people who want to add and customise the story their way. If you write the next chapter. Make sure to detail.

:Which Region you are in.
:Which town you are near.
:If you are a trainer or not
:If you are a trainer, at least one of your Pokemon.

You have the following choices:

1. Slot 1

2. Slot 2

3. Slot 3

4. Slot 4

5. More Slots

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2829133-Shrunk-By-Mew