*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wild Area
  2. Shrunk By Mew
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2830053-Wild-Area
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wild Area

    by: Unknown
Guess this is what I get for sleeping in the wild area. You think to yourself, standing back off and wiping the dirt from your clothes. But who would've predicted this!? Dragged from where I passed out by a Mew of all Pokemon, then shrunk by it! What am I even supposed to do!? 'Come find me' HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND YOU WHEN I'M BLOODY WHAT! THREE, TWO INCHES TALL!

"GOD FDGSDVFB!!" You angrily shout, punching a nearby flower. After a few seconds of punching at the stem you fall to the dirt floor, red faced and breathing hard. What a mess you somehow got yourself in. You take a few second breather before getting up again. You need to find someplace that is not giant Pokemon infested, and try to find that Mew. Of course that's easier said than done, that Mew could have dragged you anywhere, and could have gone anywhere. She might not even be in Galar anymore, you don't know.

You take a deep breath again, try to think positive...... That's not positive thinking me, that's nothing. At least you can make a little light on the situation. Maybe getting some high ground can help you gain your bearings. You look around to see any high ground when you see a log on the ground. That'll do.

You approach the log, severely overestimating how much strength you have in climbing. You grapple onto the side of it, before ungrappling it instantly, you do NOT have the strength for that. Luckily, you don't need it, as looking on the side of the log, there's a climbable stick leaning on the size on it. Talk about a lucky break.

You climb up it to find that you are indeed in the wild area, and you're not far off from where you fell asleep, which was a few minutes walk from Motostoke. You can see the entrance to the city from the log you're on, which wouldn't be a long walk. Heck, maybe your bike shrunk with you. You reach for your.... Huh, there's a distinct lack of a backpack on you. If you remember correctly, you did go to sleep using it as a pillow with your.... Yamper.

Yamper! They must be so worried about you, and it's not a far walk from where you were dragged off too, but you need to get someone's help. You decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2830053-Wild-Area