*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/2943220-Michael-jumps-on-to-Pams-shoes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Michael jumps on to Pams shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Michael jumps on to Pams shoes

    by: unknown
7:55 am:
“What the hell? Where is everyone?” Pam thinks to herself as she walked behind her reception desk. Pam routinely hangs her coat, places her purse next to her cpu, and sits down in her chair and turns on her computer.
————————————————-
6:30am Jim walked into Dunder Mifflin about an hour and a half before Pam or anyone else. His goal: move Dwights desk into the break room as a classic prank. But Jim didn’t get too far into the prank until a beam of light zapped him near reception, shrinking him down to 1cm. Jim found himself amongst giant pencils, sticky notes, and a Jumbotron which turned out to be Pams computer.. “oh my gosh.. what.. what just happened..?” Jim said immensely shocked. “Ok, I’m on Pams desk... I’ll just wait for her to arrive and get her attention. She’ll help me I know it.
————————————————
8:30am: Michael had no luck getting Pams attention from the floor when she had walked in. He decided his best course of action was to climb her shoe, up her pantyhose, and to her shoulder to get her attention. Michael did just that. He grunted as he pulled his 1cm tall self onto Pams shoe. The expanse before him was daunting, but the manager was determined. He leapt onto the pantyhose and began his ascent up Pams shin, using the threads of the pantyhose like a ladder.
————————————————
9:00am
“DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM”
It made Jim’s tiny ears ring, he yelled as he covered them. The sight of Pam’s immensity completely threw him off and he found himself cowering behind a coffee cup. “What if she thinks I’m a bug? I don’t want to risk that.. I should though.. I need to get outta this mess”. Jim had loved Pam for years, unfortunately she was engaged to Roy. That never stopped Jim from flirting. He had to be honest, even from this angle, Pam looked equally as beautiful as she was while he was a normal height. “Ok, no more hiding. If I can get her to hear me first, I’ll stand a chance. I have to get to her shoulder.” Jim made a break for Pams resting hand on her computer mouse.
“NO IM SORRY, JAN.. MICHAELS NOT IN TODAY, HE DIDNT CALL IN SICK SO IM NOT SURE WHERE HE IS... NO JIM IS NOT HERE EITHER... COME TO THINK OF IT, ALMOST NO ONE IN THE OFFICE ARE HERE.. ITS JUST ANGELA, KELLY AND I.”

“Am I not the only one like this?” Jim thought to himself.. he never did hear any other guy come in the past hour. “Whatever, focus man you can do this” Jim said as he made it to Pams pinky that just freely hovered over the desk, not really being used for the mouse like the other digits. “Here goes nothing” said Jim before jumping and grabbing onto Pam’s pinky nail. Pulling himself up, he gazed upward to see Pam completely fixated on her computer screen and finishing her phone call with Jan. Jim then ran across Pams pinky finger onto the football field of Pams back hand. Jim took a minute to observe this new landscape.. hair, moles, wrinkles, it was all completely magnified to him.

“I WILL, THANK YOU JAN” Pam hung up the landline. What was going on? Michael, Dwight, Jim, Oscar, Kevin, Creed.. ok creed is usually late.. but all the other guys.. they’re just gone?

Angela Martin approached the reception desk. She wore a grey button up shirt, her blonde hair draped down. “Have you gotten any calls from anyone?”
“No one. It’s like they all evaporated” Pam joked. “Well when you’re done making entertaining comments, I’ll be at my desk awaiting information” Angela huffed as she turned and walked back to accounting. Pam rolled her eyes and returned her attention back to her computer, moving some loose hair behind her ear.

Jim was frozen once mega Angela approached the desk. The sudden appearance caused him to fall and grip the skin of Pam’s ring finger. But the worst wasn’t over, the minute Angela walked away, the ground beneath him rose, causing him to reach out and grab Pams engagement ring. Jim yelled as he saw his inevitable destination: Pams reddish hair. The movement was so quick Jim lost his grip and was hurtled to a spot above Pams forehead, but deep in the forest nonetheless.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Pam goes to the break room

*Noteb*
2. Pam walks over to Accounting

3. Pam scratches her thigh

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 unknown (UN: trank97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/2943220-Michael-jumps-on-to-Pams-shoes