*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Karen goes back to the office
  2. Karen Filippelli
  3. Others
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/FJCPM254H-Karen-goes-back-to-the-office
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Karen goes back to the office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Karen goes back to the office

    by: radon
"Oh hey Pam! The person who Jim is cheated on me with." Karen instantly shrinks Pam to an inch tall and snatches her up and then noticed Michael on the chair. "Oh I'll get to you later Michael." Karen then pulls down her panties with jim still inside and Pam notices him getting tortured in her panties and she starts to slap Karen. "STOP YOU LITTLE SHIT" Karen throws Pam onto the floor and stomps on her almost crushing her. She picks her back up and brings Pam towards her ass. She shoves her up her asshole while moaning and squished her in until she's fully in. Haha I got a Pam up my ass. Karen let's put a wet fart and Pam Inhales all of it. Karen looks down at Jim in her panties and tickles his chest before pulling her panties up again, causing him to get squished against her pussy. Karen moans and starts to squish and push him against her pussy by pushing him with her fingers on the outside of her panties. Karen laughs and moans and then remembers about Michael again. "Michael, Michael, Michael. Sweet little Michael. Your such a cutie patootie. Don't worry I won't sit on you like the fat Pam did, she's up my ass now haha. However I will do this." Karen takes her shirt off and throws it onto the floor. She then picks Michael up and throws him into her cleavage. "Now I have a Michael in my breasts, a Pam in my asshole, and a Jim in my pussy. This feels amazing bro." Karen then takes him out of her pussy to play with him. "Since we never got to have sex, let's do it right now." Karen grabs him tight and slides him into her pussy and slides him out, she masturbates with Jim repeatedly until she cums all on him. "This is why i love you Jim. Your such a nice sex toy." Karen starts to feel hungry and thinks of eating jim. She holds him above her mouth while he screams in fear. "Actually you know what, imma eat Michael and save you as my new toy." Karen plops Jim back into her panties and takes Michael out of her bra and throws him into her mouth. She tosses him around in there, licking and sucking on him. She then swallows him alive. "Tasty! Now what to do. Either I use pam as a toilet or Jim as one. Who deserves it more, hmmm..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jim to be Karen's toilet

2. Pam to be Karen's toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radon (UN: radman00711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/FJCPM254H-Karen-goes-back-to-the-office